Sunsets to Sunrises

I'm the Truth to Your Lie

[Maddie’s POV]
“Hey,” Jake whispered in my ear back at his house. I smiled back up at his handsome face and gave him a quick kiss. “Is that all I get?” He asked, “I just spent hours teching for your show!”

I giggled at his plea for more affection and fulfilled his request. I strolled back towards him, my arm in front of me, reaching for his shirt. I grabbed a fist full of fabric and pulled him over to the couch. As I lowered myself onto his sofa, I lead him down on top of me.

“This is different,” Jake remarked as I kissed his neck and let my hands wander precariously close to his underwear line.

“Well, your one hell of a techie,” I replied before continuing to kiss and nip at his baby soft skin.

Jake kissed me back, roughly, shoving his tongue into my mouth. Our mouths encased the other’s; almost becoming like one. Jake pulled the elastic out of my hair and ran his hand through it, then pulling my head closer his. It hurt, but I liked the way he wanted me to be closer.

We kissed and kissed each other and touched and touched each other until there was no where else to kiss or touch. Jake pulled off my 242 Brand shirt and tossed it on the floor before he started to unclasp my bra.

“Alright, Jakey,” I laughed nervously, “That is far enough.”

Ever since what happened with Kennedy I didn’t let anyone get that far.

But Jake just kept going, despite my protesting. My bra was now on the ground and his hands all over my chest. No one had touched me, skin to skin, there for over a year.

“Just stop it, alright?” I screamed at Jake, pulling away and covered myself up with my shirt. My voice was cracking and tears welled up in my eyes. “Just stop.”

“Ok,” Jake held both hands in a plea of innocence, “Don’t freak.”

“Sorry,” I wiped the tears that had escaped from my eyes off my face and gave Jake a reassuring hug. “Can you take me home, now?” I asked quietly into Jake's neck.

Jake gave me a quick, partially apologetic kiss before replying. “Of course love.”

He was one to push my boundaries farther and farther each day. Jake knew that I had trouble letting people get close, but I always told myself that what he did was loving - Jake wanted me to be able to let people in again and forget my past.

We drove down the Arizona freeway towards my house, Jake’s arm slung casually over my shoulder.

“Don’t you think your diving a little fast?” I timidly asked. Jake always drove fast; he said that he drove at his own pace. Normally I didn’t mind that much. But he was going really fast.

“Chill, babe. There is no one around.” Jake briefly took his eyes off the road and flashed me his crooked smile. I smiled back.

Then it hit me. Literally. In that brief window of time that Jake, my Jake, had taken his eyes off the road, he’d accidentally swerved to the other side of the road. A slightly larger vehicle hit ours head on. An intense ripple of shock thrashed me back against my seat. My seat belt locked into place, encasing my body tightly against the seat. My arms flailed around the car, crashing into the window beside me. Then it all went dark. Very, very dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! oo...what will happen?

this is actually the chapter that i meant stuff would happen in, not chapter 2.
sorry!

and any guesses as to what song/band the title is from? i'm sooo in love with their music right now.