Sunsets to Sunrises

But Now You're Gone, And I'm Still Here

[Maddie’s POV]
After Daisy had said goodnight I’d fallen asleep almost instantly, surprisingly. After possibly the worst day of my life I just wanted a peaceful, deep sleep. Something, unfortunately, I wasn’t getting or going to get.

After putting all of my clothes back on a wiping the tears off of my face I rushed out of my house, past my confused mother, and into my car. I drove quickly over to John’s house. It was about two hours after I was originally supposed to be there, and two hours since Kennedy had left me.

“Oh! MADDIE’S HERE!” a drunken Daisy screamed, throwing her arms around me and planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek. “Where have you been?” Her eyes widened as her face swayed too close to my own.
“Sorry I took so long, hunny. Hey, can you get me a drink?” I asked, trying to look happy and excited. Mostly, though, I just wanted Daisy to get distracted by something so I could go find Kennedy and sort this thing out.

Daisy wandered off into the crowd; it didn’t take her long to get side tracked. She was almost out the back door when she literally ran into John, jumped into his arm and proceeded to kiss his neck rather fiercely.

I looked around the room - Kennedy was no where in sight.

“Hey,” I said to the closest person to me, “have you seen Kennedy Brock anywhere?”

“Yea,” she said, “I think I saw him go upstairs. He was looking sort of sick.”

“Alright,” I said, “thanks.”

I rushed upstairs, my hands shaking. Kennedy tended to drink a lot when he was upset and I hoped the he hadn’t done any serious damage to himself or anyone else. But when I looked in the washroom he wasn’t there. Turning around and around, I looked in each room. He wasn’t there. I was about to go back downstairs when I heard someone moaning in a room that I’d only looked a little into.

“Kennedy!” I screamed when I looked all the way into the room. There Kennedy lay, on top of a girl. A girl who I didn’t know and didn’t care to know. “What the hell?” Tears were streaming down my face.

“Oh, Maddie,” Kennedy slurred, not even moving bothering to make her stop necking him. “I’m so sorry.” He looked at me with pathetic eyes, “I’m so sorry.”

But he didn’t so anything. Nothing at all. He just lay on top of her, continuing to fuck her like I wasn’t even there.

Like I hadn’t just told him that I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, damn! lmao, now you fully know why Maddie really doesn't like Kennedy
:O
and also, if you know/are someone who is reading or read my Slow Motion story about Oli Sykes, it is on hiatus so yea, don't expect anymore updates outta that unless i get some serious comments.

so, ya, feedback = updates (i wonder why it works like that, eh?)
and ya, you can have input on what happens if you just flipping TELL MEE!