Tell Me Everything

Opener.

I sat, bored in my bed, waiting. I knew within minutes Amber would come bouncing into my room with news about something or other. You could always count on Amber for gossip. My phone vibrated on the table beside me, and I laughed with I saw the name on the screen.

***JACKY-JACK!***
"Tell him!!!"

I sighed, mad I'd gotten my hopes up for an interesting text message only to find out it was Jack, yet again, telling me for the up-tenth time today about telling him. The knot in my stomach formed, and I quickly texted him back.

"Amber's here. Can't talk... Going to Mason's tonight anyway.... Can't."

There was a quick knock on my door, but without waiting for a response Amber walked in, well, more like jumped in, leaping around excitedly.

"Coraaaaaaa! I have missed you, oh best friend of mine!" she said, throwing herself on top of me. "How are you!?!"

"Amber! Get off of me!" I yelled, laughing the best I could considering her weight was crushing my lungs. "I'm good. Can we go now?" I whined. We had plans to go to Mason Shellor's, who happened to be my boyfriend, house for a party, and I really just wanted to get going.

"You're no fun! I wanted to visit wiff my bestest friend ever." she pouted.

"Love you too, Amber." I laughed as I grabbed my keys.

Once we were at the party, I went to find Mason. I saw him almost instantly when I watched into the kitchen. I quickly walked over to give him a hug, trying to clear my head.

"Hey sweetie." he said, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey.. No fair." I said, pulling his shirt as he laughed, leaning down to kiss me on the lips.

"Better Baby?" He asked me, smiling and pulling me closer to him.

I went to say yes, but as I was about to, my phone went off. Again. Because Jack Barakat was the most annoying, sensitive, cuddly, sweet, overprotective best friend anyone could ever ask for.

***JACKY-JACK!***
"Why are you with him, Babes? He's no good for you. And it's not fair when he doesn't have your heart...."

Damn you Jack. Why did you always have to be right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm aware this chapter Sort of sucks. It's just a lead in though. It'll get better after this. I promise! :]