Tell Me Everything

Stay with me?

3 hours into the party, Mason was wasted. I just stood by, watching him, trying to keep him out of trouble. This is how things usually went when he had a party. He'd get drunk, and I'd watch him just to make sure he didn't cheat on me. You'd be shocked how many times it happened before I thought of this brilliant plan.

I heard someone scream my name, and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. I heard giggles and laughs as I turned around, facing Alex, Rian, and lastly Zack. My heart skipped a beat and a half. However, Jack was the reason I was on the ground.

"Jack! Get off of me!" I yelled, pushing him off of me.

"Aw, Cora, I just missed you!" he said as he got up. "And I-Oh look! Drinks!" he walked away, leaving me on the ground as the rest of the group followed, except for Zack. My breath caught in my throat when he looked at me.

"Here. Let me help you." he offered his hand, which I nervously took. "Sorry. You know Jack. He's kind of, well..." he paused, at a lose for words it seemed.

"Jack?" I offered. We both laughed. Oh, his laugh...

"Yeah, he's just Jack. So, Cora, how have you been?" he asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I'm good, I guess. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm.. alright." he paused, looking at something over my shoulder. "Oh..." he said, trailing off. Curious, I turned around, not liking what I saw. Zack put his hand on my shoulder. "Cora, I'm-"

"Oh, this is nothing. It's okay. I just, I have to go." I said, wiping a tear that had fallen from my eyes. Mason was making out with another girl. It stung to see that. I had to intervene. I walked away from Zack and heading in Mason's direction. He pulled away from the girl when I tapped on his shoulder.

"Babbbby!" he said drunkenly.

"Mason, come on. Why don't we head up stairs?" I offered, knowing he'd take the bait. I had not intentions of doing anything with him, but I just didn't want him to do anything with that girl.

"Mmmm! Yeeeeeeeeeeah! Let's go!" he yelled over the music, grabbing my hand and running up the stairs. Once we reached his room, he turned to me, wrapping his hands around my waist, and going to kiss me.

"No. Mason, no. You're drunk. I'm not doing this." I said, pulling away.

"Wh-yyyy?" he whined.

"Just go change."

I helped him change, treating him like a little kid. Which is what he was like when he was drunk. After he got into bed, it was around 2am. I started walking to the door.

"Wait, Cora. Stay. Please?" he asked sleepily.

Oh the number of times I heard that. If only the first time I would have said no...

---------------(Flashback)------------

"Hey, you." he said.

"You're drunk. I saw you with her." I stated.

"Aren't you observant? Baby I only love you." he said as we walked upstairs.

"Then why, Mason?" I asked, tears starting to fill my eyes.

"I'm drunk. Isn't that what you said?" he looked so confused.

"Go change. Please." he did as he was told, afterward crawling into bed.

"Baby girl, I love you, and only you. I'm sorry." he said, half asleep. I didn't say anything as I walked toward the door. "Wait, Cora. Stay. Please." it almost seemed like he was begging.

I hesitated at the door, stuck. I could leave, be with the person I really loved, now I could do it with a good reason. Or I could stay.Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe I could give him one more chance...

"Okay." I said as I climbed into bed beside him. I added in a barely audible whisper, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I think I'm going to keep doing the flashback thing until I got everything caught up. I know my beginning didn't make things clear. But if you don't like the idea feel free to tell me. :]