Tell Me Everything

Can it get any worse?

I woke up early, as usual. Mason was still sound asleep as I gently crawled out of bed, trying not to wake him. I crept out of the room and down the stairs, hearing Alex and Jack's voices before I even got to the kitchen. I could tell they were trying to be "Hush hush" about things, but they were failing miserably.
"He what?! He should tell her! Like... NOW!" Jack's voice drifted half way up the stairs to meet me.
"Shhhhh!" Alex said, followed by a loud crashing sound. I crept a few feet farther down the stairs. "He doesn't want to ruin things for her."
"But why?! Things with Ma-"
"Shhh! God you loud mouth. Shut up!" Alex yelled at Jack.
Was he going to say Mason? Were they discussing me?! They wouldn't. At least, Jack wouldn't. I quickly composed my thoughts are walked into the kitchen.
"Hey guys! What's up?" I asked, hopping up onto the counter.
They exchanged a quick look and turned to face me, creepy smiles on their faces.
"Well, hello Cora. Funny seeing you here." Alex said.
"It's my boyfriend's house?" I more so asked then stated.
"Oh, yes. The boyfriend. We need to talk about him." Jack answered.
"Okay, stop it. You two are freaking me out. If you need to say something, just say it." I was starting to get angry.
"Alright." Jack looked at me, then moved closer, pulling me into a hug. "Baby girl, you need to break up with Mason." he practically whispered.
"What?" I breathed, ripping out of his hug.
"Whoa whoa, baby girl, listen, all he does is cheat on you. And,well, you know you don't care for him like you care for..." he trailed off, but I knew what he was going to say.
"Care for Zack." I finished for him. "Jack, he doesn't.. he won't.. I can't. He doesn't care for me like that."
Jack and Alex just stood there, silent, as the tears started to pour from my eyes. I started to think about the first day Zack and I had met.

----------

"Jack, what if they don't like me?" I whined. Jack was taking me to band practice with him for the first time. I was nervous, though I wasn't really sure why. I'd only be meeting two new people since I've been Alex almost as long as Jack.
"They will, they will! What's not to like about you, baby girl?" he said, laughing as we pulled into the driveway.
"It's not funny! Jack, seriously. You know how nervous I get meeting new people." I said, staring at him and grabbing his hand.
"You'll be fine." he said, laughing more as he slung his arm around my shoulder.
Jack Barrakat had been my best friend for so long I couldn't even give you a date. He was like my big brother, always watching my back, and I loved him for that. People always thought we were dating, which was a false statement, but the way we acted, it didn't surprise me. We were both very cuddly people.
"Hey guys! This is Cora." Jack said as we walked into Alex's garage. There were mumbled "hey"s in return. I kept my head low as Jack pulled me out of the doorway.
"Cora, you know Alex. That's Rian, and that's Zack." Jack continued the introductions.
I lifted my head to look at them, and my I nearly stopped breathing as my eyes met Zack's. He was gorgeous. He smiled, and my heart stopped.
"Hey. Zack Merrick." he said.
"Hey. Cora. Nice to meet you." I whispered.
Never in a million years had I imagined that this was how "meeting the band" was going to go.

-------------

"I.. I want to go home." I whispered, wiping my tears.
"Umm, I'll take you." Jack said quietly.
"Thanks." I mumbled.
I gathered my things and went to go wait for Jack in his car. I could smack myself for crying in front of Alex and Jack. God, could this get any worse?
There was a knock on my car window, and I rolled it down without thinking.
"Hey." Zack' whispered. "Can we, um, talk?" he smiled his amazing smile, causing my heart to skip a beat.
To answer my own question: yes, it could get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took forever! Comments are nice, btw. :]
Let me know what you think.