Status: Completed :)

I Nick Jonas Hate the Bass Player

Chapter 51

"Everyone, please welcome, for the first time together, Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Jonas!!"

As we walked in poperi was thrown on top of us and we both were smiling as we ran in. People were clapping and yelling excited just as much as we were. Nick and I came in and walked to our table at the front of everyone. It was cute because there were "his" and "her" glasses there waiting for us. When we sat down, dinner was about to be served and I looked at Nick.

"What are you looking at?" I asked smiling

I noticed he was staring again.

"I just, can't get over how beautiful you are" he said smiling
"Aww, you're too cute" I said then kissing him

Calm jazz music started playing in the background as dinner was served and we began eating. I left some of the food decisions to Nick so dinner should be interesting.

"Steak, Nick? Really?" I asked giggling
"Hey, you should have never left the food decisions of to me" he said
"Thank God, I chose the cake" I said smiling

There were mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus on the plate and there were rolls on the table.

"Nick, I think you did pretty well" I said taking a bite of my steak and smiling with no teeth
"Thank you Mrs. Jonas" he said winking

Dinner was great, and I was really proud of Nick's decisions because it was food that everyone can eat.

As the plates were taken away the DJ aka Joe, called out on the speaker.

"Excuse the interruption but the bride and the groom will have their first dance together" he said

We both stood up and went around the table in different directions meeting at the dance floor. Everyone was watching as we both joined hands and brought each other closer together.

The Way You Look Tonight was our wedding song, by Michael Bublé. I was expecting a recording of the song to come on but when the music started I saw that Michael Bublé himself was there. My face grew so big and I was shocked beyond belief.

"Nick, is that-" I said smiling
"Yes, I got him for you. I know how much you love him" he said smiling
"I can't believe it" I said smiling even wider

I won a contest about 2 weeks ago before the wedding where they gave you a free day at the spa and a free teeth whitening. Let's just say right now I was so glad I got my teeth whitened. I couldn't stop smiling and looking at Nick. He was absolutely my world and I couldn't wait until we got to start our lives together.

Nick lightly danced with me around the dance floor and we never let our eyes leave each other. Our eyes were almost glued together and to be honest, I didn't want to look away from him. He was officially by law, my life. Nick placed his forehead on mine and kissed me lightly. This was beyond amazing, this day and everything about Nick could never be bad. I loved my life now and I couldn't wait for Nick and I to have our white picket fence house and having a family.

The song ended and we all smiled. There was music that came on and everyone started dancing with us. Nick and I were dancing lively like we always did when we were dorks. Nick and I were all around, happy. After a good thirty minutes of dancing everyone sat down and we were told we were going to cut the cake. Nick and I walked over to the cake and I was smiling proud of my decision on the cake. The cake was red velvet on the bottom with chocolate cake and filling with the middle and the top was vanilla cake with vanilla icing on top.

Nick stood behind me, and grabbed my waist as we looked at the cake.

"You ready?" he asked me
"Yes" I said smiling at him

We both picked up the cake knife, observing our names carved into the knife with the date and our names and smiled for the camera to carve into the cake.

"Ok, cut it on 3, ready?" he said
"Ok, 1" I said
"2" he responded
"3" we said together

We sliced the cake and placed it on the plate. Nick and I turned to face each other, grabbing a piece of the cake in hand and Nick gracefully placed the small bite of cake in my mouth, but I decided to make it interesting for him. I placed the piece in his mouth and smashed the rest of the piece of cake in his face.

He smiled and everyone was laughing as I saw him wipe red-velvet cake off his face. He instantly kissed me out of shock. I loved him so much, it really mattered that he was the one I was marrying and not, someone else, like…David. I'm so glad that I didn't make that mistake.

As Nick walked with Kevin to help him clean up. Derek, my brother, walked over and he was looking very handsome.

"Well hey cutie" I said
"Oh, shut up" he said

Derek was taller than I was now. He was the same height as Nick, 5'9, very muscular and looked scaringly like a boy version of me. When Derek and I were laughing and talking suddenly Joe made another announcement.

"The bride's father would like to share a dance with his daughter"

I was lost, my dad was in Afghanistan and I haven't talked to him since I was a little girl. Derek and I looked at each other and saw my dad appear through the crowd of people wearing his uniform.

"DADDY!" I yelled running to him
"LOLLIPOP!"

He had his arms open wide as we ran towards each other. When I hugged him I started crying. I've gone 12 years without my dad, between him being stationed somewhere in the world or him being in Afghanistan I was never allowed to talk to him.

"Daughters" by John Mayer came on and I felt a tear fall down my face and a smile appeared.

"I made it, sorry I'm under dressed" my dad said as we started dancing
"It's totally ok daddy, you can show up in whatever you want" I said

My dad brought me to him and kissed my head lightly. I was so happy that my dad could be here to at least share my father daughter dance I always wanted. As we danced in circles I saw Nick smiling and had that "glad" smile on his face. He did this, he brought my dad back.

"You know, I think Nick is a great guy…" my dad said
"Really?" I asked still looking at him
"Yeah, and I'm glad he called me" he said
"Nick brought you?" I asked
"Yes and I'm so glad that he did" he said hugging me tighter

As we finished dancing, I smiled and my dad kissed my head and looked at me.

"I love you Laura and I'm so glad to have my Laura Lollipop back" he said
"You're staying dad?" I asked
"Yes, thanks to Nick. He made a deal with the military" he said

I looked at Nick and he came walking over.

"Hello, Mr. Wagner? Nick Jonas, it's nice to finally meet you sir" Nick said extending his hand
"Well, hello. And I'm glad that you and I have met. Now, take care of my girl when I'm not around." He said smiling
"Will do sir" Nick said
"I'm going to go talk to Derek and Ali. I'll leave you too be" he said

He walked off and I turned to Nick. I instantly started crying with joy.

"Oh Nick, you're too good to me" I said smiling as a tear fell
"Are you happy?" he asked
"DUH!! You brought my daddy home. I can't ask you for more than that!" I said

Nick grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him and kissed him lightly.

"Laura, you're my world…I'll do anything for you baby."

He smiled and I kissed his cheek. I saw there were red lip marks on his cheek and I laughed.

"You've got my lips on your cheek" I said giggling
"I think I'd like them here" he said kissing me.

Oh, how I love being married to Nick Jonas now.

************************************************************************

After the reception, Nick and I made our way back to our hotel. We walked into the hotel lobby and we ran to the elevator laughing about how we tripped on the way out of the limo.

As the doors shut, Nick placed his hand on my jaw and lightly kissed me.

"I'm so glad I married you" he said

I giggled as I kissed him again. The doors flew open and Nick and I walked out. As we approached the door Nick got the key out of his pocket and picked me up.

"Mrs. Jonas, can you unlock the door?" he asked
"Why yes, Mr. Jonas" I said

I slid the card in the lock and pushed the knob to have the door fly open. We walked (well me carried) into a beautiful suite.

"Oh, Nick! The view is beautiful!" I said
"I know, it's…gorgeous!" he said

I saw Nick sit down on the bed and he patted his lap for me to sit with him. As I laid there in his arms I kissed his neck. He started giggling and smiling.

"You're so evil" he said holding me
"Well, at least now you don't have to resist temptation…" I whispered to him in his ear

He looked at me totally turned on and I knew my work was almost done.

"I'll be right back" I said winking

I went into the bathroom and saw Ali placed everything where I needed her to. I had my "evil plan" in place. I changed into the simple but sexy lingerie and walked out to where Nick was sitting.

"Hey" I said very quiet and seductively.
"H-H-H-H-Hey" Nick said undoing his bow-tie from his collar

I walked to him and undid his bow-tie, lowering to his button-down shirt. I slowly undid the shirt one button at a time. My eyes never left Nick's and I was trying my best to not kill him "with sexiness". I took his coat and slowly pushed it down his arms where Nick threw it off. His eyes were so intense and serious it was honestly turning me on. Nick pulled me on top of him and I straddled him as he held me close to him.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this" he said smiling
"Me either" I said

I got a great glimpse of him sitting there, with his shirt unbuttoned, showing his fully chiseled chest. Nick trailed my hands to his belt where I began to get nervous mentally. This was where I actually realized we were going to be doing the biggest and most important part to humanity. Nick and I started kissing and I slowly pulled his belt from him. Nick was thinking the same thing I was and you could tell he was nervous.

"I love you" Nick said
"I love you too" I said

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down till the fell on the floor where his shoes and socks were.

There we were sitting there in our underwear, almost naked, about to have sex. This was life changing for the both of us and it was…amazing.

Nick pulled me against him and we fell back lightly on the bed and kissed me. He rolled me over and started kissing my neck. I held onto his head and closed my eyes, breathing him in and he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Are you ready?" he asked
"With you, always!" I said smiling

He kissed me once more and we continuing on with our plans with our wedding night.
************************************************************************

Waking up the next morning was hard, since neither one of us had the energy to be up at 5:00 AM.

"Baby, wake up" I heard
"No!" I said covering back up in the warm covers

Nick snaked his arms around me and I realized…we were still naked.

"WHAHHHH!" I screamed jumping on him

He giggled with me as we laid on top of each other.

"Last night was…amazing" he said smiling
"I totally agree" I said

We layed there, staring at each other. Tomorrow was the day Nick was being shipped out. We decided on a honeymoon being when he got back. There was too much of a time crunch between everything and it was sad. I get one day with him then I won't see him for another year.

We both eventually got up and we finally got a flight back to L.A. We were more worried about being with each other at this point in time more than anywhere else. Nick and I spent the time walking the beach and we sat on the dock watching the sun set.

"I can't believe that tomorrow is it" I said
"I know and I feel guilty about it…" he said
"Nick, we've been though this. It's ok baby. I'm perfectly fine with you being away" I said
"But I'm not" he said

He brought me next to him, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"God, can you believe we got married 2 days ago" I said
"Can you believe we were virgins our whole life up until 2 days ago?" Nick said

We just giggled and smiled. That night was beyond magical and I gave Nick and I the connection that we needed to make our distance last.

"So are you going to miss me?" I asked
"Like crazy, you honestly have no idea" he said
"Well I'm going to miss you so-" I kissed him
"So-" kiss
"So-" kiss
"MUCH!" I yelled

He smiled and I got him giggling like me. The wind picked up slightly and Nick began staring at me.

"Hold that pose"

He pulled out his digital camera and took a picture of me as the sun set next to us. He stared at me after this and looked at me.

"You're so…so beautiful. I just can't get over it" he said smiling

He let his head drop and looked at me again.

"I still cannot believe that we're here…together…married" he said
"I know and it's forever permanent" I said smiling and kissing him

He pulled away and all seriousness filled us.

"Laura, I'm really scared" he said looking at the water
"I know Nick…I know. We're going to make it through, I promise" I said
"I'm glad you're going to see me off tomorrow" he said
"So am I" I said
"You're now an Army wife, how does it feel?" he asked
"I'm proud of my soldier. Actually, I love my soldier" I said

I kissed him one last time before we got up and left the dock before he went to war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, HOMERUN!! 1) She got her Dad back 2) NICK AND HER HAD SEX!! 3) She got to spend one last night with him and he's her soldier :) I love you guys so much! Have any suggestions where the story should go? Comment me :)

Comment and Message

XOXO
Laura

Commentators:
-somebody_who_cares
-JeliBubbles
-sugarrluvr :D
-mck
-timeformetoflyx3
-xxoomwauhzxxoo
-laurenj23
-xiLOVEhim95x
-ilyjnaman
-MsPigtails