Status: Completed :)

I Nick Jonas Hate the Bass Player

Chapter 7

Dinner that night was…awkward. We decided to go to a Mexican restaurant and sit and eat instead of eating whatever was on the bus and backstage. I decided to wear a white dress with a brown sweater and brown sandals. I curled my long straight hair and pinned my left side partially back. After I applied my make-up and put my contacts in, I stood in front of the mirror and put my lip gloss on. I sprayed my Ralph Lauren Romance perfume and smiled into the mirror. When I looked in the corner of the mirror I saw Nick staring at me. I just rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face. He didn't have the respect to even get a glance at me. I just looked at the mirror again and just scrunch my hair. I checked everything about my appearance and walked out of the bathroom. I stepped over Nick's feet and walked to Ryan whose face lit up.

"Hey gorgeous!" she said smiling
"Thanks!" I said smiling
"You're so tan…I'm jealous!" Rachel said laughing
"I have an olive completion…I can't help it!" I said smiling
"You look great!" I said looking at Ryan.

Her style is more rock than all of ours. She has the nerve to wear black in 95 degree weather…she's crazy! So when I saw her in a yellow dress I was shocked.

"Oh kill me now. I hate yellow!" she said joking
"She lost a bet." Hailey said
"Really? That's a first." I said
"You look and smell amazing!" Sam said coming up to me
"Wow, random!" I said laughing
"You really do." I heard someone

Sam and Hailey turned to Nick who was sitting on the edge of his bunk and had his elbows on his knees with his head looking at me. Anne walked in and I just ignored him as best as I could.

"Anne you look amazing!" I said hugging her
"Thanks! You look beautiful!" she said
"No, you are looking fione!" I said

(Author's Note: It's said (fee-O-nah) lol it's a word we made up. It's a cross between fine and great! LOL)

She just laughed remembering the night of prom when we created that infamous word. Joe came over and was just smiling.

"Look at all these hot girls I get to walk with!" he said

He walked closer and he just smiled.

"Ok who smells amazing?" he asked
"LAURA!" they all said looking at me
"What?" I asked smiling
"Well, you look amazing!" Joe said
"Why does everyone think that? This is me kinda dressed down, I'd hate to think what y'all think when I'm really dressed up!" I said smiling
"Are we ready?" Kevin asked
"Yep!" we all said

We had another 5 minute drive to the restaurant so we all sat on the couch…minus Nick and talked. I was laughing about something and he was staring at me. I looked over at him and he was staring me down. I kept on looking at him seeing if he was hiding something and I know he is!

"We're here!" Betsy our driver said

Everyone had gotten up when Ryan came to me still sitting there and staring at Nick.

"Laura, come on. I don't want to sit next to Sam and Joe. They might make me not want to eat." She said
"Oh sorry." I said taking her hand and walking out.

Nick followed behind me and I think I felt him smell my hair. We waited at the hostess stand and waited for them to take us.

"So Laura, I was thinking that we could finish our scrapbook tonight after the show. Would that be alright?" she asked
"Oh my gosh, I forgot all about the scrapbook. Most defiantly! I'm so glad you brought it, you did remember the pictures right?" I asked
"Duh, I might be slow but I'm not that slow." She said

I looked down at my wrist to see our matching sailor bracelets and smiled. We really were best friends and I hope there is nothing that seperates us. I looked at the other bracelet we wore and it was a leather bracelet that was braded with our names on it with a snap.

"Remember when we got these bracelets?" I asked
"Yeah, we were at Hershey Park in 8th grade. I remover your mom was with us and bought it for us because it was our birthday." She said
"Best Friends forever?" I asked pinky sticking out
"Forever!" she said pink promising.

We instantly just hugged and smiled. Today was our 'anniversary'. We remember the day we met like it was yesterday. We met each other in 1st grade and we were coloring our pumpkins for October and I noticed she colored hers purple…like me. So we played at recess and after that day on the swing set we were inseperable.

Ryan leaned in and whispered something in my ear and it was unexpected.

"Nick was eavesdropping that whole time!" she said

I gave her the 'Not going to let that happen again' look.

"Alright, you 9 please come this way!" the hostess said
"THANK GOD!" Ryan said acting annoyed even though she wasn't

She always knew how to get attention on herself but it was embarrassing attention. As we sat down in the round table I was hoping that I cold sit next to Rachel because I haven't talked to her in what seems forever, but no I had to sit next to Nick. I swear I want to punch him you know where while I have the chance.

"Hi, I'm Fernando. I'll be your waiter for today, what can I get you all to drink?" he asked in a heavy Mexican accent.

He looked like Orlando Bloom and Ryan and I love him…so we were looking.

"WATER!" we both screamed at the same time and smiling
"Ah two waters for two gorgeous ladies." He said winking

We looked at each other smiling and giggling. She grabbed my hands and we just giggled looking at each other.

After taking the drink orders all the girls looked at each other and giggled. I looked at Rachel across the table and she had to say something.

"He must like Laura because he winked at her." She said

I just laughed at her as she impersonated him. Within seconds she screamed something.

"YOUTUBE UPDATE!" she said

She pointed the camera at me and Ryan and cued us in.

"Hey, it's Laura…"
"And Ryan, here at Abuelo's, in Orlando!" she said
"WE just met a really hot Spanish boy." I said smiling
"AND HERE HE IS!" Rachel said saving us

She aimed the camera up to his face and he just smiled. As I watched her I looked over at Nick looking pissed off.

"CAN YOU TURN THE STUPID CAMERA OFF?" he screamed
"NO!" I screamed back at him
"YOU REALLY ARE ANNOYING!" he said back
"NO YOU'RE JUST A COZENER!" I screamed
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" he asked
"LOOK IT UP ASSHOLE!" I said sitting back down and calming down

After being embarrassed in front of the whole restaurant I was sitting down and trying to calm down. Nick scooted over away from me and right now I didn't want anything to do with him. I was so furious about everything that happened today and I was so mad at him I could cut his genitals off. Yes, you heard me right. I'd do it if I had the opportunity!

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"That's right Laura, you go run and cry. You're just too easy! Any guy could get you in bed any day." He said taking a sip of water.

I realized that if I were to let him see that it's bothering me then he will do more. So I just smiled and kept walking to the bathroom. As soon as I got there I noticed I was shaking. I was so mad at him and I didn't want anything to do with him anymore. When I was little my mom told me when I was mad, nervous or scared just go in the bathroom and say a little prayer.

"Oh dear god." I gasped about to cry
"Just help me get through this! I can't deal with this!" I said begging.
"Laura?" I heard
"Ryan?" I asked walking out of a stall
"Hey, you ok?" she asked
"No!" I said sniffling from the little crying that I had accumulated.
"Hey, don't cry. We are living are dream right now. He is a douche bag and I still want to kick his ass so bad! If it helps, everyone jumped down his throat once you left." She said
"Yeah, that totally helps." I said sarcasticly

Ryan walked over to the paper towel holder, pulled one out and blotched my eyes.

"Don't cry! Remember, what your mom told us. When we're upset say a little prayer and sing a song." She said
"Let's just sing a happy song." I said
"Sing our happy song with me!" she said holding my hand

"I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman"


(Author's note: This is Ryan & I's song when we're sad :D)

After singing we smiled and just looked at each other.

"Ready, best friend?" she asked
"Ready!" I said jumping up and down

As we walked out I saw Fernando so I winked at him. I saw Nick was staring at me and he had the shitest smirk on his face. I was going to get another taste of revenge at him little did he know.

I saw Sam ordered for Ryan and I. She always knew what we liked. So as I sat down I dug into my burrito. I saw Nick ordered chimichangas with hot sauce covered all over it…perfect. I acted like I was going to act as though I was going to say something to Nick, but I took his plate and dumped it on top if his head and clothes. I rubbed the red sauce in his curly hair and then put the plate on his head.

"Payback is a bitch!" I said as I took my plate and moved to another table.

Ryan moved with me and she high-fived me. I looked back at him with his eyes slit and red sauce dripping from his hair. He looked like he could kill me. He just stared at me as Ryan and I finished our dinner and laughed about what just happened.

FF to the Show:

That night we were finishing our last song of the night and Anne and I looked at me smiling.

"Alright, we have a little surprise for Laura. She is in love with David Archuleta, so we have found none other than Mr. David Archuleta!" she said

The crowd started screaming…along with myself. Ryan and I looked at each other and were giggling as he came out from the side of the stage and stood next to me. He stood next to me and held out a hand.

"Can I have this dance?" he asked

Suddenly a slow song started playing over the speakers and I smiled placing my hand on David's hand. He grabbed my waist and took me to the middle of the stage. As I danced I saw Nick, Joe and Kevin watching from the side, but only one had a sad expression. The boy who had to wash his hair 4 times with Ryan's shampoo to get the red sauce out and the boy that publicly humiliated me, had the expression of hurt and pain that swept across his subtle face. As I looked back at David he smiled and I smiled back.

"You know you're more beautiful in real life." He said
"Thank you. You're much hotter in real life also I may add." I said flirting
"Well I guess we're both gorgeous people then." He said giving that smile that struck to me.
"I love your smile." I said
"I love your eyes." He said

I just giggled and smiled at him. He looked at me happily and I just blushed turning beat red. Suddenly, the song ended and David looked at me. He smiled then leaned in for what would be the firework I needed in my life. I noticed I was leaning in myself and as our lips touched, I felt as though someone was watching in deep thought. When pulling away David just smiled.

"Can I call you?" he asked
"Anytime!" I said hugging him.

This time when I looked over David's shoulder I saw Nick standing there staring me in the eyes…crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey girlies! I have had such a fun time writing this story and my Joe Jonas one! I'm having a ball writing this and i found a path where i want to take with this story. Scary enough i've chose the perfect ending for this story already! Yep, i just need to find the filler stuff until then!

Well please comment and message me! Tell me your thoughts, conundrums, queries...

Love you girlies!

XOXO
Laura