A Thousand Words

I just randomly got this idea. I have found a lot of really cool pictures. And I was think about that saying "A picture's worth a thousand years" and I decided they're right.

So when I find a cool picture, I'm going to write a story about it. A thousand words. It might be a little more or less, obviously, it's kind of hard to make it exact without weird endings and all that. But the point is each picture gets a thousand words, approximately, to tell their story.

At the beginning of each story will be a link to the picture it's based off of. So enjoy!

If you find a cool picture you think I should do, please feel free to send the link to me. But not just pretty pictures of people. That's boring. Send me something interesting that isn't found everywhere! These are not going to be conventional pictures. Some might be random anime pictures, some might be nature shots, some might be a really cool eye picture I saw, etc. And that is how things will progress.

The "story," officially, is rated G. BUT I doubt many of the stories themselves will be, I rarely do G. So I'm going to put the rating in the short description. I'll also put a brief description of what the story is. If you don't like the way one of them sounds, you can just skip around and go to one you think you'll like. I won't mind.

Now on to the stories!
  1. The Waterfall
    Rated "G." Reflections on his life and memories of a near death experience. First story! Yay!
  2. Finding Your Calling
    Rated "G" Not a story, more of a letter to the world about the title (obviously).
  3. The Key to My Heart
    Rated "G" About a girl who nobody knows finally finding herself wanted by somebody. A secret somebody.
  4. Fair Warning
    Rated "R" A story about ***. It's a bit more complicated than that, though.
  5. Poison Apples
    Rated "PG-13." About a forbidden summer romance.
  6. My Essence
    Rated "R." About a girl's death.
  7. Fly Away
    Rated "G." About a helpless dreamer trying not to face reality.
  8. The Ferris Wheel
    Rated "G." About a girl trying to regain control of her life.
  9. The Doll
    Rated "G." About a girl who is numb under her parents' pressure.
  10. Life and Candy
    Rated "PG." About a girl starting to discover herself despite the popular crowd's taunts.