"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

I'm so sorry

--A few nights Later--

Josh was at a friend's house. He kissed my cheek goodbye.

I was laying in his bed staring into the dark, unable to sleep. I felt like crying for the fifth time that day, and I started to. One tear, then a few more. They rolled gently down my hot cheeks. The door opened softly, and I wiped my eyes quickly.

"R-ryan?"

He hiccuped, choking back what sounded like a sob.

"Ryan????"

I got up quickly and moved to him. His body crashed into mine, and I was surprised I kept my balance.
He was bent over awkwardly crying into the crook of my neck. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I cautiously rubbed his arms comfortably.

"Honey.." I whispered softly. I'm not sure why I called him that, but his grip tightened.

He choked out a lot of sounds.

"Ry-"

"She's cheating on me."

I kissed his cheek softly. He blinked, and slowly straightened up enough to look at me. His eyes bored into mine. He stared intently for a moment, then he leaned forward and kissed me slowly. There was a long pause, then he kissed me again. A shorter pause, another kiss. Soon, my arms were wrapped around his neck, his tall frame against mine. Our kisses were like mini sparks of electricity. They sent shocks down my spine. My heart was beating 100 times a minute.

We cuddled each other that night. I fell in love that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
o-o

comment :D