"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

I should have known better

Alone I sat in a coffee shop the next day. I sipped from my cup--I liked it black today. A few giggles came from the open door.

"Hey whore!" A few girls giggled.

"She's not good enough to get paid. She's a slut that no one wants to fuck." Another girl said.

"But who could find her pussy under all those rolls of fat." One sneered.

My jaw clenched. I would kill these girls if I had the strength to. I felt so weak at the moment.

"Now now ladies." The voice was Kat's. I didn't need to look around to know that.
"The truth hurts. Keep it to yourselves." The girls laughed.

Kat left her friends and walked up to me.

"By the way. When Ryan is on E, he tends to say anything for a good time. I hope you had fun last night. Must have been some strong stuff he bought, if he went to you."

The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Ryan was...high?

"Stay away from him, cunt. Just because Josh lost interest and is sleeping with Jillian, doesn't mean- Oh.." She said, with a sudden fake sadness. "Did you not know? Poor girl. Here, I'll ask how he is in bed, since you'll never know."

She raised her voice and spoke over her shoulder.

"Jilly, hows Joshie Poo in bed?"

"OHHHHHH MY GOD. He's fantastic! Moans like a whore. Has a lot of load to blow!"

"There you go." Kat said, turning back to me. She was about to walk away, leaving me cracked when she said one more thing. It was softer, but oozed venom.

"And Ryan's good too."

Shatter.
♠ ♠ ♠
...........ouch.

sorry its been so long D: