"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

If I die before I wake

---A few months later---

Taylor didn't start college. She couldn't afford it. Gina was in China again. Good thing too. She left before she saw the drastic change in her niece.

She was now 93 pounds. Her ribs could be counted for miles away. Her voice was cracked from all the self induced vomiting. Her eyes had a black circle that never went away. Her hair was dead and dry. Her lips' skin ripped with the slightest movement of her mouth. The whites of her eyes were now stained red.

She hadn't left the house since Kat told her about Ryan and Josh. How could they do that to her? They tired to see her for the first week, but they eventually gave up.

Unfortunately, she was putting on sweatpants and shoes to go out. The groceries stopped delivering and she was out of food. She didn't have a car to drive, but the store wasn't that far away.

People stared at her from windows and the opposite side of the street.

She was exhausted by the time she got to the store. She put most of what weight she had on the cart. Bottled water. She tried picking up a case, put a sharp pain ripped through her stomach. Her head began to swim, and she dropped it. The plastic wrapping split open, and the water bottles rolled down the isle every which way. Her blurred vision caught sight of an arm picking up the bottles from a different isle. A tall male was walking to her, then started what looked like running.

"TAY???"

She froze, her body throbbing painfully. She knew that voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who should find her??? Josh or Ryan??

I cant update until SOMEONE tells me!!