"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

Guitar hero FAIL

Ryan and Josh smiled identically. Somehow, they had convinced me to leave the house and go to theirs. No one was home for them at th moment. No one to bother me and ask questions. The opened the door and bowed out of the way for me to enter. It was about the same size as Gina's but much more lovely. The windows had stained glass and crystals hanging from them, making rainbows dance along the walls. I smiled for the first time in what felt like ages.

"C'mon," Josh said, pulling at my hand "We'll go to our room!"

"You guys share the same room still?" I asked, bemused.

"No." Ryan sighed, rolling his eyes at his "little by 3 minutes" brother, "Our game room we share. We have separate BEDrooms." And I could have sworn he winked at me.

Up the stairs past two doors both on the right, one on the left, we came to the end of the hall.

The door was what looked like a dungeon door.

Josh opened it excitedly and flew in, while Ryan walked cooly behind him. Then I followed. It. Was. AMAZING. Big screen TV, video game systems, computers, speakers everywhere, arcade games, an air hockey table, a music corner that had drums, a bass and a few guitars, a pool table...I think I came a little.

They giggled at my facial expression.
Well, Josh did. Ryan I noticed, had a habit of not looking at people.

And then..I saw it.

Guitar Hero.

I looked at Josh. And he looked at me. And we both ran for the purple guitar controller. I went 'plunk' against their floor. Josh smirked at me. I growled slightly which made Josh's face falter, and Ryan to sit next to me.

"So...Princess..is the WoW controller okay with you?"

"Princess?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll take that as a yes." He got up and thrust the guitar controller into my hands. "Have at it." His lip ring glittered. I do enjoy how they have each other's hair color for the lip ring. It was sweet.

A song began to play.

"Them Bones eh?" I smiled and turned my back to the screen.

I was on hard.

Josh was on medium.

Josh was facing the screen.

I got 90% of the notes right. Josh got 72.

"I let you win!" he tried to yell over his brother and I, who were falling over each other laughing. "C'mon guys! Shut up!!" Ryan wiped his eyes and left the room, saying he'd be right back.

I snuggled next to Josh. "Joshie.." I pouted in a baby voice as he wiggled away. "Awh don't do that." I scooted closer. He pushed my head. I gave him a noogie.

"Ows! Knock it off!" I giggled at him. Then he started tickling me.

"JOSH STOOOOOOP!" I laughed out.

Ryan raised an eyebrow at us as he slinked back in.

-----------------

I was back in Gina's house now. I was making some food. I had the tv on to VH1.

I was glad I had made some friends and we clicked so fast. Mom would have been proud.

...and a song came on..and I started to cry again.

"Oh don't do that." Josh whispered in through my open window. I screamed. He laughed.

"Calm down." He chuckled. "I came to give you my brother's and my cell phone numbers. In case you need us. Any time. Any where. We mean it. 3 am 36 miles away, we'll come.

2 am in your kitchen, we'll be there too." And he slipped a piece of paper in through the window and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think so far?