"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

Yawn..roll over..WTF?

The sun was shining brightly into my eyes. I blinked a few times, trying to see. I yawned. What a morning this felt like. It wasn't full of sadness. I rolled over and..

"WTF is this?"

I poked a basket of grapes. I heard giggling coming from the other side of my door. Suddenly it flew open! Blue hair flashed and he pointed at me. "ITS SO YOU CAN MAKE WHINE AFTER I BEAT YOU AT GUITAR HERO!!"

"Get it? "Whine..wine.." " Said a dry sarcastic voice. Green hair came into view.

I smiled at Ryan. It didn't take me too long to understand his brand of comedy.

I popped a Grape into my mouth..then a few more..

"Uwah!" Cried Josh. "Don't eat my threat!"

I giggled and got up. I walked to the dresser mirror, brushing through my hair. I felt eyes on me. I glanced over the reflection's shoulder. Identical faces stared back at me.

"Out."

They made a face. It made me smile because they subconsciously made the same face. A mix of frustration and disappointment. Sorry, no free show boys.\

I decided to dress today. I mean, dress how I used to. I was going to take myself downtown and out to lunch. Explore, if you will. I put on brightly multi colored heels with random images on them, a black tutu skirt (thank you hot topic) and I purple low cut shirt that reads "I <3 Freaks". I finished my make up and smiled. I can do this. I opened the door and walked slowly down the stairs. Josh's mouth dropped.

"Oh my god you look so pretty!" He screamed at me. I turned my embarrassed gaze to Ryan, who looked very pale. Josh skipped into the next room to get my purse, or so he said as he floated away. Ryan shook himself, then stared into my eyes. A smirk played his lips as he stepped toward me.

"You like freaks, huh?" His breath was on my neck. I began to shake. My heart pounded loudly in my ears. Then he stepped back. He looked at my face for a moment, then burst out laughing. Josh had skipped back in at this point. He looked from my red face, to Ryan dying against the wall.

"Laugh it up chuckles." I growled. "I'm leaving." I took my purse from Josh and glared at Ryan who was wiping his eyes.

"Where??" Josh whined.

"Out. I'm going exploring downtown."

"In that?" Ryan shot at me.

"There are boys downtown though." Josh breathed.

"Yes. and?"

Josh grabbed my hand. I thought I saw Ryan tense against the wall.

"Please come overrrrrrr" he whined.

"Or let us show you around." Ryan straightened up.

"N-no.." I'm not sure Why I was refusing.

Ryan walked to my other side. His hand brushed mine. but I figured it was by accident.

I sighed. "Alright. Lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?