"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

Girls glare. Boys cat call. And I...

We turned onto the first street of downtown. Shops lined the streets. Restaurants, clothing stores, candy stores, car stores oh my! This was the richest neighborhood I have ever been in! The brothers just smirked at the awed look on my face. A car was driving slowly past us. A boy leaned out the window.

"Hey baby, want me to welcome you to the community? I'm sure I can make everyone hear you've arrived." He licked his lips and winked at me. His buddy rolled down the front passenger's seat window.

"Ooh maybe I can help." He was scoping my body, taking in every inch of me."

Josh grabbed me around the waist. "Back off." he sneered. I looked at him in surprise.

"What? Did you claim her?" The boy from the back asked.

"Yes." Josh growled. And he kissed me. Just kissed me. Right fucking there. My ears grew hot and the edges of my vision were a sparkling blue.

"I'd take her for a ride anyway." I faintly heard the boy from the front say. Josh just held me tighter. My eyes fell on Ryan. WHo was pale again. He didn't look me in the eyes, even after the car drove away.

Josh looked embarrassed too. But he continued to hold my hand, just like I continued to hold his. Ryan was walking a good two feet behind us. I would look back at him questioningly, but he just kept his eyes ahead, looking past me. Or through me. I wasn't sure. I felt guilty, but I had no idea why. I did nothing wrong. And I was firm behind that. I came out of my thoughts to hear Josh whispering to me.

"I'm sorry about that...the kiss..they just...pissed me off. It was gross how they were talking about you."

"It's ok." I whispered back.

But there was still a blanket of tension between us. Between the three of us.

I didn't know what Josh and I were now. Or if he wanted us to be anything. Just the thought of Ryan made me feel sick with guilt and betrayal, but still had no clue why. And I'm guessing the brothers weren't happy with each other, because they glared at each other every time they made eye contact.

We sat down at a restaurant with some weird Italian name. I scooted to a wall, and Ryan and Josh stood awkwardly, not knowing where to sit. I pulled Josh down next to me, because he was closest. I could have sworn Ryan bit his lip in disappointment. Maybe I made that up in my head. Who knows.

A group of girls was sitting not too far away. The y were all whispering and pointing at me. Then, a pretty blonde girl with blue eyes and curly hair floated to our table. She sat down next to Ryan.

"Hey Ry Ry~" She sang.

He looked up in surprise. "Hey Kat."

She grinned at him. "Wanna come sit with me and leave your brother to his date?"

I froze. Don't leave with here..please..

He glared at us.

"Sure Kat." She grabbed his hand and they walked over to her group of friends. She waved "bye bye" to me behind Ryan's back. At that moment, I knew I hated this girl.

"Who was that??" I spat at Josh.

He sighed. "Ryan's ex."

I grabbed his hand for comfort. He squeezed gently.

"Ah.." I breathed. I let my head rest on his shoulder until our server came.

By then I wasn't hungry. The sight of Ryan kissing Kat sat in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
eeek lots of drama :D