"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

Thanks for the ride.

Josh drove me home that night. I had picked at my raviolis while I watched Ryan remember how good Kat kissed. Guess who drove him home? Who knows. Maybe he wouldn't even make it home tonight. It had started to rain on the way home. I was racing rain drops to preoccupy my from Ryan, and the silence in the car. When the engine cut off, I looked up. Josh was looking back at me, concerned. I just realized how cold it was. And Josh,,looked so warm...his lips looked so soft. Very much like his brother's..

I shook that last thought from my head.

"I'll walk you to the door."

He got out and opened my door for me. He tried to shield me as best he could from the rain, but we both still managed to get soaked in the twelve feet to my front door. He turned to me and hugged me. The hug wasn't terribly long. He smiled and turned to go.

"Wait!"

"Hmm?" He turned, and I stepped quickly to him and pulled him down slightly to kiss him. Somehow, his arms snaked around my waist, and my hands ended up in his hair. And I ended up crying too, but I'm not sure why. He pulled back and wiped my eyes.

"What's wrong Tay?"

I shook my head.

"I don't know." The muffled sound of my voice came from his chest.

I looked back up at him. "Please stay with me...watch a movie..I don't want to be alone."

He pecked my lips and nodded.

I don't know whether or not I missed the spazzy boy I knew, or if I liked the caring version of him more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh or Ryan?? Gah Taylor!

so selfish x3

comment <3

AND MAKE MY LIST OF LOVED READERS >D