"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

867-5309

The night was uneventful. Josh and I watched a scary movie, ate some popcorn, and cuddled. I decided I was silly about the whole Ryan thing. I started to like Josh. He was really sweet, but he hasn't asked me out.

I was lying on my bed, looking at a picture of my mother. I was done crying for the day. I just stared at her, looking at her beautiful smiling face.

"Mom.." I whispered. "I know you said a day would come when I liked a boy. Well I do..I think..I don't know. Maybe I like two boys? God..I wish you were here to help me. These guys made such an impression on me.. they are my new best friends..my new family..they became so much in so little amount of time. I know I like Josh, and I know Josh likes me...I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens."

I rolled over and set her picture back on my bedside table.

"Love you ma."

I sighed. I needed breakfast. I got up and made some toast and some eggs. I inhaled them like my life depended on it. My phone beeped.

I looked over to see a number I didn't recognize.

I can't see why Josh likes you. You're so fat. Good luck having him "carry you over the threshold". Disgusting.

I stared at it. Tears silently started streaming down my face.

Then the door opened.

"TAY..lor?..whats wrong??"

I wiped my eyes and hid my phone.

"Nothing.." I smiled. "Hey Josh."

He looked at me funny but hugged me without asking.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda a filler but..kinda important..