"Who doesn't care?" He simply replied, "The Moon"

2 weeks later

"You guys want to get something to eat??" Kat squealed.

--

My aunt was back in town for a few days, then left again. Though we talked a lot about my mom when she was here.

Kat and Ryan Are still going out.

Josh asked me to be his girlfriend a week ago. I think it felt weird for both of us.

Ryan and I weren't really talking. I don't know why, but he seemed upset with me.

--

Ryan, Kat, Josh and I left for a small cafe. The three of them got sandwiches. I ordered water, but Josh caught her before she left and got food for me too.

"You need to eat..you've gotten so skinny lately...are you alright?" He whispered.

He was right, I had gotten skinnier. 21 pounds in two weeks. I felt very weak and tired a lot now..but I was smaller. I still felt fat...I'm not worth his time while I'm fat.

I pecked Josh on the lips and nodded. I heard Kat 'aww' us from the other side of the table and started kissing Ryan. I turned away like I normally do.

"Josh..can I crash at your place tonight?"

He didn't even ask, he just smiled and said, sure.

"OooOOOOoH!"

Fuck you Kat.

"Looks like someone's getting lucky~"

"It's not like that." I spat. Josh squeezed my hand.

"Well good." Ryan said. He ignored my comment. "Glad someone else is having fun besides us." He grinned and kissed her.

I excused myself to the girls room. I leaned over a toilet and made myself throw up.

I know I have some issues right now..but they'll pass. My phone vibrated.

Give it up, Whore.

I was used to these texts now, but I still cried.

----

Josh was waiting outside the door when I got out of the bathroom. I slipped the mini mouth wash back into my purse quickly.

"Taylor." He was fuming. "What the fuck were you doing in there?"

All the blood drained from my face.

"I-..I"

His face suddenly softened. He looked so upset..

"If you are having problems" he scooped me into his arms and held me close, "tell me..I want to help you.." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
:(

comments?