‹ Prequel: Unseen Love
Sequel: Love Conquers All

Forgotten Lover

i was being selfish

Franks POV

When Gerard came home it was three in the morning and he was stumbling a lot. I walked outside to him and wrapped my arm around his waist. He pushed me away causing him to fall down. I sighed and pulled him back up to his feet. Gerard let me help him into the house without any more protest, but half way to the bed room he decided he didn’t want my help.

“I-I can waaalk, by myself” he slurred.

“Just l-let me help you, Gee”

“I don’t need you fucking help”

Gerard drew back and punched me in the mouth. I winced, but still tried to help him into the bedroom. So he can get to some much needed rest. He was angry with me still and punched me in the stomach. I stumbled backwards letting go of him. When he took a step forward he fell. I hurried to his side to help him up He let me lift him off the floor and he let me walk him over to the bed. When I sat him down on the bed he connected his lips to mine. I could taste the alcohol on his breath.

He forced me onto the bed so that I was lying on my back with him straddling my hips. He started sloppily kissing my neck. His hands began to roughly pull my clothes off of my body. He had us both naked in a matter of minutes.

“G-Gee, we s-shouldn’t do this w-when your drunk”

“Frankie, baby, if you love me you’d want to make me happy, so make me happy”

He’s right maybe I was being selfish. Maybe I should show him how much I really do love him. I nodded my head and let him take me. It hurt and Gerard was anything but gentle when he was drunk. I whimpered n pain as he thrust into me. He didn’t care he just kept fucking me. He moaned and groaned until he came inside of me. He filled me with his seed and for the first time in my life I felt used by Gerard. I felt like nothing but a quick fuck instead of his lover. I felt like he was the one taking advantage of me. Those thought quickly faded though as I remembered the truth. I’m the one who hurt him. I’m the one who made him unhappy so I can be happy. I used him to make me happy.

I got up after Gerard had passed out. I pulled his boxer back up on him and went to get a new comforter seeing as ours now had cum covering it. I pulled the old comforter off and cover him up. He snuggled into his pillow and he looked so sweet and innocent. I kissed him on the forehead and went to take a shower. I quickly washed myself and went to bed with Gerard. I laid there for a while thinking about why I couldn’t have just let Gerard have his happily ever after ending with the girl of his dreams. He deserves so much more then what I give him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??
xoxo,
Kayla