Through Thick and Thin

She Didn't Say Bye

Haley woke up and looked up at Jimmy. He could see the pain in her eyes and wanted nothing more than to take it away from her. She gave him a small smile before freeing herself from him. She stood up and walked into her brothers room. Matt was passed out on the bed a half bottle of Jack gone. She frown at the sight in front of her.

“Matty” She said.

He groaned and turned over the other way. She jumped into his bed his arms imminently wrapped around her pulling her close to his body. She snuggled into her brothers chest and soon felt the tears escaping again.

“Hales don’t cry anymore, I need you to be strong I need you show me how strong you can be we can in this world together and we will make it through anything together.” Matt said.
“It’s not fair Matt why us.”
“I am not sure princess but together we can make it through this.”
“Do you really think so.”
“I know so.”

Matt kissed his sisters forehead and she wrinkled her nose.

“What.”
“You smell like booze.”
“Yeah I kind of figured that I’m going to take a shower Val should be here shortly and Mom came a little bit ago and decided she is going to leave tonight its to hard on her so do me a favor Hales put on a brave face for her.”
“I can try.”
“Thank you now I know you just woke up but go talk to Jimmy he’s worried about you and Brian and Zacky will be over later with movies and pizza.”
“Alright.”
“Love ya sis.”
“Love you too Matty.”

Haley walked back into her bedroom and saw Jimmy staring at the ceiling. She plopped down next to him. He grabbed her waist pulled her over so she was facing him and kissed her.

“Hales I am here and not leaving no matter how bad you lose it.”
“I know.”
“You better know you’re my girl always have been always will be.”

She smiled and kissed his lips. Than she giggled as she realized that was Jimmy’s way of telling her they where together of course it wouldn’t be normal.
“What are you giggling about ?’
“Just that you could ask me in a normal way to be your girlfriend instead you just tell me in your own way.”
“That’s lame I mean shit we made love so I figured we where together anyways, and before you open your mouth its different with you.”
“Different?”
“Yeah Haley I actually want to be with you.”
“I knew that dork.”
“Dork I am the dork I think not that’s your babe.”
“Shut up Jimmy or I am going to run away with Brian.”
“I’d like to see you try.”

That was thing about Jimmy he knew just how to get her mind off her my taunting her. She stopped and stared Jimmy in the eyes. He pulled her close to him and started kissing her.

“MATT” Val yelled walking into the dark house she walked up the stairs and heard moaning coming from Haley’s room she laughed and walked into Matt’s room where he looked horrified and a pillow over his head.

“What’s wrong Matt.”
“They are gross shut them up.”
“it’s a part of life Matt she told she was growing and have sex one day.”
“Damn it.”

“OHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD JJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY” Came screeching through Matt’s wall.

Val couldn’t help but laugh at Matt’s face. He looked like a 2 year old frightened of Santa Clause.

“Come on lets get you down stairs I have a feeling there going to be at it for a while.” Val said as more yelling could heard.
“What the hell is going in there.” Brian asked.
“Jimmy and Haley.”
“Damn if I knew Haley was a screamer I would have tapped that ass a long time ago.”

Matt hit him upside the head.

“I get hit when Jimmy is in there making your sister scream like that holy shit that fucking hot.” Brian said.
“Damn who’s watching porn” Zacky said.
“No buddy now lets get down stairs before Matt get sick, and you too walk in on it.” Val said.
“I bet Jimmy would let us join you remember that one chick at the party that let all 3 of us fuck her.” Brian said
“Haner watch it I will kick your ass she is still my sister.”
“Dude at least you know Jimmy pleasing her.” Zacky said.
Earning a smack from Matt.

Jimmy rolled off Haley both covered in sweat. He smiled at her. She a euphoric look on her face. Jimmy was a god when it came to sex she came at least 4 times in the hour and haft they where up there.

“I love you Jimmy.” She said without thinking.
“I love you too Hales.”
“I am tired.”
“Yeah but come on I know everyone here by now and your mom should be back and than she leaves and I know you want to say bye Haley.”
“Part of me doesn’t want to.”
“I know but once she leaves I’ll come up here and make you feel better again.”

Haley smirked at this. She was always so afraid of sex but with Jimmy all sudden she wanted it all time and she wondered if she’d be able to keep her hands off of him. He smiled at the girl laying beside him he had snuck out of bed while she was sleeping and Matt was passed out drunk and talked to their mother.

“Hey Mrs. Sander’s how are you feeling” Jimmy asked.
“Not well Jimmy I have a favor to ask of you.”
“Sure anything.”
“Where are you living right now.”
“Where ever I can crash why.”
“Move in with Haley keep her happy do whatever takes.”

Jimmy smiled at this he always knew Mrs. Sanders loved him she use to tease Jimmy and Haley when they younger that they’d get married but and both never thought anything of it but now Jimmy saw the future with Haley and it was almost perfect he knew there would be bumps he also had a gut feeling that last night was just the beginning Haley was that missing puzzle piece they fit he barely touched her last night and she was his for the taking she was his and he couldn’t be happier about it.

“Babe I am going to go shower are you coming.” Haley said pulling Jimmy out of his thoughts.
“Yeah but Hales its just a shower we need to get downstairs.”

She shook her head and laughed at Jimmy jumping into the shower Jimmy’s arm wrapped around her waist and he started kissing her neck.

“”I thought you said no sex.”
“I did but I can still kiss you.”

There was a loud knock on Haley’s bathroom door.

“What ?” Jimmy yelled.
“Food here and seriously Matt’s pacing Hales.”
“Alright Val will be right down.”

She turned and smiled at Jimmy grabbing a towel and getting out. She knew Matt wouldn’t be handling it well she knew she wasn’t quiet at all but she couldn’t help it. Jimmy got out a few minutes later both got dressed and head downstairs hand in hand.

“Matty.” Haley said.
“I can’t even look at you right now.”
“Matty.”
“Hales don’t okay I seriously have bad images in my head.”
“Matty.”
“WHAT!”
“I love you.”
“I love you too Hales.” He said pulling her into a hug.

“Alright now that over bearing brother sees that his sister is fine can we please eat and drink.” Brian whined.
“Yeah.” Matt said

They all grabbed pizza and beer and sat down and turned on a movie.

“Matt when did Mom say she would be back.” Haley asked.
“She didn’t.”
“She left without saying bye Matt she left with out say bye.” Haley cried her breathing started getting erratic.
“Baby breathe.” Jimmy said holding her face.
“Hales you got to breathe.”
“She didn’t say bye.”
“Haley I don’t think she could.” Jimmy said.
“But I need her too she didn’t say bye.”
“Baby breathe.”
Haley was hysterical, she couldn’t calm herself at all she felt like her world was shattering, her mom was dying and didn’t want her kids there her dad was being a coward and probably planned on not living much longer after her mother. All she sudden she started thinking she was going to lose Matt or one of the guys next her stomach twist in pain and she ran to the bathroom empty her stomach.

‘Is it possible she pregnant already.”
“Who.” Val asked.
“Hales.”
“Your not covering your shit Jimmy.”
“Haven’t yet we haven’t really thought about it.”
“No she upset you won’t know for at least a month.”
“Oh okay.”
“Do you want her to be.”
“Either way Val you know how I feel about Haley.”
“I know.”

Jimmy helped Haley off the floor. Picked her up bridal style and took her to Matt. He knew when she need Matt and this one of those times. It didn’t bother him at all.

“Haley you need to calm your self sweet pea.”
“She didn’t say bye.”
“I know but remember what you promised me early.”
“Yeah.”
“Alright you can do this Haley I promise and we are all here for you so now let drink some more and watch some movies.”
“Kay.”

Matt hugged his sister than handed her over to Jimmy. In a way he was thankful that she had Jimmy otherwise it would put a real strain on his and Val relationship. She was going to need someone constantly there.

He looked over she was out in Jimmy’s arms.

“Your staying here for now on.”
“Okay.” Jimmy whispered.