Cheer Up Emo Kid

Here's a story that's ment to be sadder then my first. About how a teenage girl deals with her parents death, and how her best friends deal with being gay. Her name is Halley, and this is her story.

Halley is 15 and lives in a foster home. The woman who works there (her foster mom, as they are to call her), hates Halley and everyone knows it. Halley has two best friends, Zach age 15and A..J age 16. Zach discovers he has feelings for A.J but is to afraid to tell him. Little does he know A.J feels the same.

Everyone would say Halley and her friends are EMO and well, they are included in everyone. The thing is though that they do dress in the 'emo fashion', and listen to rock, but Halley does the one thing that the others at school think emo is. CUT! Her friends try to help but will it work? Or does it take meeting her heros that makes Halley stop.

Here is a story about a girl and her friends. They feel like thay don't fit in and hate it. So with life sucking so much, will it all become better when Halley meets My Chemical Romance? Or will it bring even more heart break?

(now for the word everyone's been waiting for...) Read and find out!

Note: I have never met MCR and this story is for entertainment ONLY!!!

ATTENTION: CONTAINS FRERARD!
I know Frankie and Gerard aren't gay and some people don't like Frerards so i tell u now, there will be Frerard in this, but it's mostly about Halley and Gerard, not Frankie and Gerard.