Cheer Up Emo Kid

Going Home and Band Practice

(Gerard's POV)

I was walking down a familiar street in Jersey. I don't know how i know it, or were from, but I’m here anyway. There is a park nearby that I don't recognize, but I wonder towards it, as if I’m being led there. I near a big ass willow tree and here the sniffling that only comes from crying. I walk under the tree to see a young girl sitting on the ground crying. I walked over to see if she's okay but trip and fall. However, instead of falling on top of her like I had expected, I fell through her! As if I was some kind of ghost and wasn't really there. I sighed, wondering what to do when the girl lifted her head up. I saw her face in the moonlight. Pale skin, dark hair, and very beautiful hazel eyes, they were almost green but not quite. I could see a cut on her lower lip and a burse forming on her left eyebrow. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed someones number. I only got some of what she was saying though.

"Uhhh hi A.J it's me..............at the park by yours .........ummm yea Skyla got my again, I’m .......beat up........could really use a friend right now," she started to cry "....and Zach forgot my birthday......can't believe it... call back please."

I felt bad for her. I wanted to just go over to her and give her a hug, but I couldn't. I don't know why but I was there to watch, and that's what I intended to do! I stood there watching this poor girl cry for about 7 minutes until someone came under the tree. No scratch that, two someones, two someones holding hands, two male someones holding hands. I smiled a little. I always ended up smiling a little when I saw a gay couple. Don’t ask how I knew they were, for a fact, gay and together, just call it instinct...my Gay-Dar if you will!

They both approached the young girl and the one with darker hair bent down and pulled her into a hug. The other guy stood there for a few seconds before joining the other two in a hug on the ground. The scene befor me stated to fade, as I started to wake...


"(Male voice)You come to me with scars on your wrist
You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this

(Female voice)I just came to say goodbye
I didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine

(Male voice)But I know it's a lie.

I was packing up the last of my clothes. My Chemical Romance had one more concert back in Jersey before we took our break to work on the record and just relax. Only, at the moment, I couldn't relax. The strange dreams about that unknown girl was in my mind all morning after my most resent dream about her, and listening to music wasn't helping like I had hoped. I guess I had a distant look on my face because Frank seemed to see one.

"You okay babe?" He asked walking over to me.

"Huh?" I asked coming out of my trance.

"You've have this distant look on your face all morning. Where’s your head today?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck gently. I smiled and turned around to face him. He smiled up at me and I kissed his nose.

"Nothing Frankie, don't worry about it," I said kissing him on the lips.

"Well I do worry Gee, please tell me!" He looked up at me with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever and I couldn't say no. So I sat him on the bad and told him about the dream. He stayed quiet through it all and nodded a few times. When I finished he took my hand in his and gently stroked it with his thumb like he always does.

"It's nothing Gee really! They are dreams and nothing more. I can't say why you are having then, but you shouldn't dwell on them."

"But Frankie," I whined, "I have all the questions constantly buzzing in my brain!" I sighed and he hugged me.

"What questions baby?" he asked softly.

"I have so many, who were those people in my dream? Why did I even have the dream?
What if it's real? Or is it a manifestation of one of my memories?! But the one that always seems to bother me is that if this girl is indeed real, does she need help?"

"Gee that's," he stared then trailed off...

"That’s what?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said simply. "Common, let’s finish getting all packed up! We have to catch the plane to Jersey in a few hours. I’m sure once we are back home and relax some these weird dreams will fade." I said smiling and got up to pack more after kissing me lightly on the cheek.

I got up too and finished my packing. Frank was right and I shouldn't worry about these little dreams. Yet that damned nagging voice in the back of my head kept asking if that girl needed my help!

(Halley's POV)

"Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is
Just waiting
To turn your tears to roses"

I started the killer guitar opening when I cried out making Zach, A.J and A.J's older brother Jake stop. Jake's turning 18 in a few months and is the drummer in our band till he moves out. It’s safe to say me, Zach and A.J were Not happy to hear that!

"Halley you okay?" A.J asked coming a little closer seeing as he was the one closest anyway.

"I'm fine I just...I can't play right now, my arms are still a little sore and it hurts too much to strum." I say setting my guitar back in its case and sitting on the couch. We were having band practice down in A.J's basement. I couldn't play my parts though, seeing as I was still in some pain.
It's been 3 days since I got beat.
3 days since I cutt.
3 days since my best friends forgot my birthday!
And 2 days since they gave me that biggest 3 people party possible to make up for it!

"Well uhhh let’s take a break then," Zach said "we can skip practice today its fine." With that Jake got up and left and A.J came and sat next to me while Zach put his guitar away safely.

"I'm sorry guys," I said sadly.

"Hey, hey, hey," Zach said sitting on my other side "you have nothing to be sorry about you hear me? Nothing!" I smiled a little and they both gave me a hug.

"So now what should we do?" I asked looking at Zach and A.J. They were looking at each other doing some weird sign language crap that confused the shit out of me! Finally A.J nodded and they both got up. A.J ran over to a desk sitting on the other side of the room and pulled something out. Then he and Zach kneeled in front of me. What the hell is going on?!

"Halley, Zach and I feel really bad for forgetting your birthday," A.J said.

"And we know we gave you a party and gifts to make up for it," Zach continued.

"But we wanted to give you something else to finish off our apology!" A.J finished. And with that A.J lifted up 3 slips of paper.

"Paper?" I asked confused.

"Not just any paper!" Zach said.

"Look what's on it!" A.J said handing them to me. I sat there stunned, taking in what the slips of paper said. When it finally sunk in I shot out of me seat and ran around the room. Well as best I could with my ankle.

"I got tickets to see MCR! I got tickets to see MCR! Whoooooooo!"

I jumped on Zach and A.J and hugged them so tight it even hurt me, but I didn't care. I was going to see My Chemical Romance! I was too happy for words!

"That’s A.J's half, so here's mine!" Zach said handing me 3 more things. I think I might have passed out when I saw it! Someone had definitely shot me and I’d gone to heaven!

I had 3 tickets to get us into the concert, and 3 backstage passes to meet the band!
♠ ♠ ♠
okaii so in the other update Halley had called b4 going under the willow tree, but I wanted the dream to be the way it is, and 4 that to happen she needed to be under at the start…

PLEASE COMMENT !!!!