Cheer Up Emo Kid

The Unknown

(Unknown POV)

I look across the room towards the door. I watch as it swings open and a large group of people walk in talking and laughing. It makes me wish I hadn’t come out alone tonight. My friends had invited me to some classy party, but class isn’t exactly my style. Had it been a different theme, I probably would have attended. I watched quietly as two men, holding hands, talked to Jessica. She was best friends with my older sister, and I knew her quite well. I also knew five of the men who walked in. I was a fan of the band, but not some crazy groupie that had to get something signed.

I would have looked away if it wasn’t for the angel who caught my eyes. I’d recognize that face anywhere, such beauty yet so much pain. I hadn’t been paying attention to what Gerard was saying to Jessica, not till I heardmy the angels name fall from his lips.

“…And this quiet lady is Halley.”

She smiled shyly at Jessica who said a quick “hello” before showing the large group to their table. I couldn’t take my eyes off the young girl I wished to be mine until I felt a small pain in my cheek. I shook my head and looked up at Jessica who was smirking all knowingly at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but she beat me to it.

“She seems like a nice girl, and I’m sure you two would hit things off nicely,” I opened my mouth to speak but she stopped my once again. “I know you think you love her, but don’t go over to her understand me?”

Sadly I nodded and Jess smiled at me before walking off. I sighed and went back to my food. I’ve shared most of my classes with Halley all year. She doesn’t know though. She never sees how I watch her during lunch or when her and the two lovers she hangs with leave for home. She knows nothing of my love for her. But how could she when it’s my group of friend who torments her and her friends?

Every now and then I sneak looks back at her, only ever catching snippets of conversation.

”The pizza is excellent”…”cheese pizza”…”Don’t call me Bobby”…”been real quiet Halley”…”share a story will ya?”… “yea it can be”

I watched asmy angel Halley got up quickly. She bumped into Jessica before running into the restrooms. I was mad! What did they say tomy little girl her to get her so upset?! I watched Jessica go after her and settled down. I knew she could cheer damn near anyone up! Minutes passed and anyone could tell Gerard felt bad. He should after he pushed whatever subject on Halley to make her cry! They all told him it was okay and not his fault. Bullshit! I sighed and decided I better leave before I did something stupid. I got up and left Jessica money for my food and a tip on the table. As I walked out the door I couldn’t help but wonder what was going on behind closed doors.I just hope my baby is okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short! I'm working on the next chapter right after this though =D
But it woun't be posted tonight as my daddy is kicking me off the computer -tear-
Oooo who is the unknown admirer?!
Comment and you all will find out!!
Sooo sorry I haven't updated in a while!
I've been editing my story...still needs work =(