Cheer Up Emo Kid

Who's That Boy?

(Frank’s POV)

“Geraaaard!”

I was getting bored sitting here waiting for him. I was about to call him again when I saw him emerge from under a large willow tree and move towards me. I immediately smiled when we made eye contact. He smiled back and picked up his walking pace. Once he reached me he lent down to kiss me. It was a sweet and simple, yet full of love and passion. I sighed in content and unwillingly pulled away from him.

“I love you so much,” I whispered leaning my forehead against his. He smiled and pecked my lips again.

“I love you more,” he answered just as quietly. “Now,” he said standing upright and looking down at me, “what did you call me for dearest?” I kicked my legs against the ground a little.

“Push me,” I said beaming. He chuckled lightly and began to push the swing.

I got lost in the moment. We were all just having so much fun we didn’t notice anything. All the smiles, uncontainable energy, and laughter make things hard to think about anything other than how perfect everything is. Suddenly I realizes not everything is perfect, that we are being watched.

A boy, around seventeen maybe, watching us and scanning the park, searching. He seems to still be searching as he heads off towards the old willow tree. I wonder about what he is searching for as I quickly make my own scan of the park. Halley was no were to be found. I jumped off the swing and turned to look at Gerard.

“Where is Halley?” I asked urgently.

“Relax baby, she’s just under the willow. She needed some time on her own.” His face clearly showed his sadness in the fact.

It shocked us all how close Gerard felt to the young girl, after only knowing her about a day. I’m not as shocked though, they have some kind of connection, and I could see it. What did shock me was that it made me slightly jealous, and I didn’t know why. It wasn’t even Halley whom I was jealous of, for having a connection with Gerard. It was Gerard I was jealous of, having a connection with Halley. Then it hit me, The Willow Tree that’s where that boy was headed! What if he hurts her? This is Jersey after all.

“Frankie, baby, were where are you going?”

I didn’t answer; I just walked towards the tree. Towards Halley. Towards the stranger. I walked under the tree and only saw Halley though, sleeping on the floor, but still alone. I heard some rustling and, after years of teaching, immediately hid on the other side of the tree. I cursed myself for doing so, telling myself to not be so jumpy. I turn and see the stranger standing by Halley. He didn’t look dangerous, and curiosity got the better of me, keeping my in my hiding place, watching.

“Oh Halley, you sleep in the most uncomfortable places,” he whispered sadly. Oh so he knew her? He reached down towards her and shifted her body into a more pleasant position. I watched as he sat next to her on the ground. He moved her hair from her face affectionately and barely letting his lips touch her forehead, in a chaste kiss. It was so small and light, it was as if he didn’t want her to know it happened, not like she would, seeing as she was sleeping.

“Frankie? Frankie baby where are you?” Gerard’s voice got closer to the tree and the boy became alert.

“Till the next time I see you my love,“ he whispered to her. “I shall dream of the day you notice me at last.”

With that he walked away quickly, just before Gerard came under the tree, on the other side. Gerard came over and wrapped his arms around my, whispering things in my ear, but I didn’t listen. That guy acted toward Halley in a way I might, and usually do, act towards Gerard. Yet he said he’d wait for the day when she noticed him. He didn’t know her, or well, more of she didn’t know him. He seemed to know her well. I thought maybe a stalker, but he just didn’t seem the type.

Confused, scared, and invisible to her, that’s all it was. I felt bad for the kid I really did, but I knew I couldn’t help him. I didn’t even know him, how could I help? Well maybe if I saw him, when Halley is awake, I’d point him out to her. Yea, that seemed like a good idea, the only one I had. It was odd, all the random amounts of caring and compassion that have been going around, and to people we barley know. I had a feeling something big was about to happen, I just didn’t know when.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!
An Update!
I'm shocked too!

Got another story up!
It's a joint with revengefulvampire
It's called Can I Be True?
Check it out please!

Coment and I'll luv you 4ever....and give you skittles =)