Cheer Up Emo Kid

We Are So Far From You

(Halley’s POV)

It was dark out and I couldn’t see properly. I knew where I was thought, how could I not? Not really knowing my destination I let my feet wonder. I had a feeling my feet were taking me back. I don’t want to go back though…

Not ten minutes later and my feet stop. I open my eyes to see that I am back…I’m home. My legs give way and I fall at the sight of it.

“How can it be?” I ask myself quietly. “It’s not possible, I watched it burn.”

I sit on the ground awestruck as my house stands before me, clean and perfect; like it was just six years ago, before that awful fire burnt it to the ground.

“Halley, Halley sweetheart where are you?”

My head shot up at my name and I looked around. No one was around so I paid no mind to it.

“Halley honey do you hear me?”

I knew the voice this time. I couldn’t bring myself to believe it though. Then I saw her face. The one face I never thought I would see again. She yelled my name again when she saw me and then
he came into view. I must be dead…just like them.

They didn’t look dead though. No pale blue color like being frozen. Not black from being burnt, as they should be. They were a nice pale color. She still had traces of her last fake tan job, and he looked slightly flushed, as though he’s been running, searching.

“Oh thank heavens we found you Halley! We were worried you ran away again!”

“You died…the fire…how?”

“Sweetheart we know, we know!”

With that things changed. We were at the park, the MCR boys still playing with Alex and Zach. No one took any notice to us standing, watching.

“They do a good job watching after you for us. That Gerard especially and…and Frank…Frankie…they will look after you and take care of you!”

“We are truly sorry Halley,” he said, “I hadn’t meant to be harsh on you…but we accept and love you, even if it’s too late.”

Tears fell down my face and I hugged them both.

“I’m sorry too…I never meant the things I said. I love you guys too!”

They hugged me tightly and I felt tears on my back. I wanted this to last forever! Never to go back to the loneliness I felt before. I had a feeling I’d have to though, and that made me very sad. We stood hugging for a long time, many words whispered back and forth. All too soon they pulled away and looked at me, and I knew what was to come.

“No, No! Don’t let go! Please!”

“Baby we have to, it’s time for us to go, and you as well,” she said sadly.

“No! I don’t want to! I want to stay with you forever! Don’t leave me again…please.”

“I’m sorry love, but we have to choice. It’s time for us to move on now. We’ll always be watching over you though, never forget what we said!” he told me.

“Never,” I promised. “I love you!”

“We love you to baby, we love you too,” they said together. “Goodbye.”

“Goodbye…mum and dad…”


With a sudden start, I woke up alone, in the dark, with tears down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I shouldn't have to tell you...but the lyrics in the title is from Helena by My Chemical Romance.
If you didn't know that, you're really missing out in life!!
Please comment, it's would be deeply appreciated!!