Cheer Up Emo Kid

Ditching

(Halley's P.O.V)

My first block today was history. 'yes! ' I thought. I don't really like history much, but Zach and A.J are in that class with me. This ment we get to ditch the whole fucking day instead of waiting till lunch! Zach and I walked into class just before the bell rang. We rushed over to our normal seats next to A.J in the back. He smiled but stopped when he saw Zach. He leaned closer to talk when we sat down.

"What's wrong?" A.J said gesturing to the shades.

"I'll tell you later. We’re so ditching today, you in?" I asked.

"Hell yea I am!" he said as loud as possible without the teacher noticing.

"Good," Zach said, "just follow my lead when the time comes." The late bell rung and Mr. Aaron turned and looked at the class.

"Good morning students," he said cheerfully. Everyone but me, Zach, and A.J replied 'good morning Mr. Aaron' in an equally cheery voice.

"Okay now time to take roll," he started taking attendance. He does it by tables so me and the guys are always last. Soon enough though he got to Zach. "Zachary Ace," no answer. "Zachary Ace," he repeated. This time Zach looked around the room. "I say dear boy are you here?" Mr. Aaron asked.

"I...I hear a voice!" Zach said. I felt the urge to laugh but kept it down.

"Okay then. Alex Jersey," Mr. Aaron continued.

A.J jumped, acting all surprised. "I hear it too Zach! The...the voice, I...it knows my name!" I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from bursting out laughing.

"It knew mine too!" Zach said. Soon they were hugging like scared 5 year olds. I noticed Zach smile a little at this close contact with A.J, in turn making me smile.

"Now, now enough of that," Mr. Aaron said. "Now then, Halley Rome." Agghhh I hate my new last name. Everyone in the foster home was enrolled into school under Skyla's last name. 'No! I can't think about that now' I mentally scolded myself. I'm on! "Halley Rome," Mr. Aaron said louder.

"Ahhh! The voice, it's gonna get me!" I yelled. At that me, Zach, and A.J started to scream about the ' voice in our heads ' and ran around the room.

"Enough!" Mr. Aaron yelled. " Ace, Jersey, Rome, office now! " We all suddenly stopped and acted completely 'normal'.

"Yes sir!" We said before calmly walking out, only to burst out laughing once the door was closed. We raced down the hall laughing till we got to the back door. Unlocked, as usual! We pushed the door open and ran over to the fence that surrounded the school yard and jumped it. Soon enough we were at the small park not far from A.J's house. We were all out of breath and collapsed on each other in the grass by the swings.

"That was fun!" Zach said.

"Yea," me and A.J sighed.

"So," A.J said propping himself up on one elbow, "what's wrong Zach?"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay well here u go i hope u like it.
well please comment !!!!