Cheer Up Emo Kid

Caught

(Halley's P.O.V)

"PDA! PDA! PDA! PDA! PDA! PD..."

"Halley shut the fuck up already!" Zach shouted.

"Sowy Zachy-poo," I say as innocently as I could with out laughing.

He sighed and, even though I can't see his eyes, I bet he just rolled them at me. Ahhh what fun this is, running away from the patrol car. We do this at least one a month. Okay well we cut school at lot more than that, but we're usually more careful and don't get caught.

"Halley, Zachary, and Alex, stop immediately!" The cop-like guy in the car said through the megaphone thing on the car.

"Fat chance!" I yell looking back at him. not a good idea might I add...I tripped. "Fuck!" I yell as I hit the ground. Zach and A.J suddenly stop and turn around to see what happened.

"Go!" I yell as they start to run towards me, "I'll be fine I don't want you two to get caught too."

"But Halley," A.J said "we're a team we can't leave you."

"Just go!" I yelled. They looked at each other and then ran off. I knew they didn't want to leave me but I can't let them get caught again because I’m so damn clumsy! They're my best mates I just won’t let it happen. I try to get up but my ankle hurts like fuck. I sigh and lay there awaiting my doom that is the neighborhood patrol. Finally the car pulls up and the guy jumps out of the car.

"Don't move! Stay on the ground and..."

"Don't waste your breath I ain't going anywhere. If I could do you really think I’d be here waiting for you?" I say cutting him off in mid sentence.

"Hey watch how you talk to me I am..." he started again.

"A neighborhood official and I should respect you and not back talk," I say cutting him off again, "yea, yea I know now will you help me up? I think I broke my ankle."

"Oh uhhh yes, of course," he said awkwardly as he helps me stand up.

"Fuck," I say as I try standing on it. I unwillingly fall back on the patrol man and hold onto him for support. He helps me over to the car and puts me in the back.
"Were you going to take me?" I ask as he gets into the car.

"Well let me see your ankle first. I used to work as a nurse in the hospital so I can tell if it's broken or not," he said turning around to look at me.

I sighed and I lifted up my ankle to him. This wasn't at all awkward, pulling my leg up to some guy who's like 35 or something, ha ha not! He was looking at my ankle from different angles trying to be careful but it hurt like hell. And I made sure to let him know by the string of curse words falling from my mouth.

"Well," he finally said, "I don't think it's broken, maybe just sprained a little. Just keep off it for a few days and you'll be fine. Put ice on it when you get home to keep the swelling down."

"What home?" I asked bitterly.

"Now Halley you may not like it but the foster home is your home till someone adopts you. The least you could do is try to like it. Skyla seems very fond of you, probably as the daughter she never had," he said smiling.
Ugghhh it made me sick, the thought of Skyla being my mother. I hate her so much and I don't know who this guy is, but I know Skyla hates me too! She just won’t show it around other people!

"Well let’s get you home shall we?" he said.

"Sure," I mutter back. I slump down in my seat as he slowly drives me back to hell...
♠ ♠ ♠
soz it's short, i wanted this to be longer but i'm being kicked off the computer :(
plz comment peoplez !!!