Switched - A Love Story of Two Opposites

Chapter 1

I am an outcast here in Hell. I was banished from heaven many decades ago. I had fallen for the person I was protecting and I someone had told on me. It was against the rules of a Guardian Angel to fall in love with any human. Plus the fact that I was his guardian angel made a difference.

I hid for a bit and then came out. Apparently, I escaped to Earth and now things aren't going too well for me. As a fallen angel I am able to change my age and still grow older with that age. I am actually pretty young as it is. Well I had changed my age to 1 and was put up for adoption. A family adopted me and I have been like this ever since.

I was a happy child until I moved. I was 14 and was about to be a freshman. I moved to a new school and that is what I meant by Hell. My beautiful blonde hair from when I was an angel has black underneath. I have become what people call 'emo.' I do in fact cut myself but only for relief of my sins.

Every night I cry for the person I had once protected. I had really loved him and protected him. Because he had loved me back, he was put to death. Besides, he had known too much. Now I blame myself for his death.

Now I wish I could die but it is impossible for me to die. It is my punishment.

Here in my new school I am the outcast since I was 'emo.' I think that it is rather rude because the 'jock' here who is in charge of the school is pretty emo. And the fact that he is a demon, my mortal enemy, did not help either. I swore that I would get him eventually. I even prayed that. But, I never knew that my words could be twisted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!

© Copyrighted