61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Of Billie Joe Armstrong.

1.Hide his beloved eyeliner.
2.Show up at his house in the middle of the night and claim to be his ‘long lost daughter/son.’
3.On his birthday, fill his front garden with cabbages and then spray paint ‘Happy National Cabbage Day,’ on them.
4.Attempt to comb his hair, then get the comb stuck in his hair, and tell him to only way to get it out is to ‘go bold, early.’
5.Replace his bumper sticker with a ‘George Bush knows what he’s talking about,’ one.
6.Constantly poke him, with enthusiasm.
7.)Watch him shower, with extreme interest, and refuse to leave.
8.Then ask him what that thing does.
9.)Ask him why he’s so short.
10.Tell him Tre is sexier.
11.Laugh at him.
12.Be over obsessive fan girl.
13.Constantly ask him how sex works and where babies come from.
14.Talk over him. Then call him a sick fucker.
15.Ask him what a Green Day is.
16.Laugh loudly and hysterically every time he says the word “the.”
17.Insist that Slipknot is a better band then Green Day ever time he talks to you.
18.Follow him everywhere he goes, gasp dramatically every time he touches something. Then spray it with disinfectant.
19.Talk in baby talk to him.
20. Tickle him under the chin and ruffle his hair, while asking him, 'oos, a pwetty little girly?"
21.Turn his bus in to a pretty 'n' pink palace.
22.Pinch/grab/smack his ass and call him sexy bitch/beast/slut.
23.Shriek and cover your ears every time he sings or plays guitar.
24.Give him a bedtime and insist he must be in bed by that time so he can get some ‘beauty sleep.’
25.Run around in circles singing ‘Holiday’ loudly and out of tune.
26.Ask how to make a baby, then ask if he can help you make one.
27.Stare at him for long periods on time with out blinking.7
28.Lick his face, and tell him he tastes funny.
29.Attempt to pluck his eyebrows, tell him they need to be re-shaped.
30.Draw a Hitler mustache on him, when he’s sleeping, in permanent marker.
31.Lay in the middle of the bus, and when he asks you what you’re doing say, you ‘playing dead.’
32.Hide all his underwear.
33.Then when he’s bought new underwear, come out wearing all of them at once, say Tre made you do it.
34.Constantly ask if he has any relation to Neil Armstrong.
35.‘Accidentally’ glue his hand to yours, and tell him it’s so you can be together forever.
36.Ask him what sex he is, when he says male, laugh, then say ‘oh you’re serious,’ then ask him to ‘prove it.’
37.Force him to wear 6 inch heels, claiming it’s good for his ‘girlish figure.’
38.When he talks to you, change the subject to how much Mike and Tre are sexier and more talented then him.
39.Tell him you know the size of his penis and think it’s rather pathetic.
40.‘Accidentally’ sit on him and say that you didn’t see him there.
41.Sniff him and tell him he ‘smells of asshole.’
42.Steal Obama.
43.Throw Green Day albums at him while shouting ‘bombs away.’
44.Ask his son what Billie looks like naked.
45.Run into his room in the middle of the night screaming “peanut butter jelly time,” over and over again.
46.Move in with him and tell him you heard him and Adrienne ‘romping’ last night.
47.Ask why he wears his shoes so tall.
48.Ask him to marry you.
49.Ignore him.
50.Say ‘that’s what you think,’ after everything he says.
51.Re-write every Green Day song so that they involve you somehow.
52.Paint him green.
53.Paint his nails bright pink.
54.Tell him to suck your big toe, every time he says your name.
55.Ask him about his 'funny teeth.'
56.Laugh and shout ‘man boobs’ every time you see him topless.
57.Tell him the Madden brothers have ‘sexier tats’ then him.
58.Ask him if he's insane or over-joyed
59.Dance outside his house every morning.
60.stand outside his bedroom at three in the morning with a boom box and play the song "I love you, baby" really loud.
61.Pay Jakob Danger to dress up as a fairy princess and ask his dad if it makes him look fat.
62.Tell him Nick Jonas can kick his ass at guitar.
63.Ask him if he's bringing sexy back.
64.spell his name 'Billy' with a y.
65.Become best friends with Tre and Mike and make them forget all about Billie.
66.Die his hair bright pink and tape a paper to his back that says I heart Paris Hilton.
67. Hide Blue and when he tells you to give it back tell him that the invisible unicorns ate it.
68. Sit in a room with him and chew gun loudly.69.Cry dramatically and tell him that he doesn’t love you anymore and that he’s not your friend anymore ever time he gets mad at you for doing any one of these things