61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Ten On The List.

“I am a rockstar!” Tre yelled in my face.

“You are not a rockstar, mutha fucka!” I shouted back.

“I am a rockstar!” Tre repeated.

“You are not a rockstar,” I yelled back, “I, on the other hand, am a rockstar,” I jumped on the coffee table and started to air guitar to nothing, “I can air guitar and everything,”

“What the hell is going on?” Billie said form the door.

“Adie and I think Tre is sexier than you.” I quickly said.

“Really?” Tre asked looking all cocky and happy, and putting his hands on his hips, forgetting about our previous little argument.

“Okay, that’s cool,” Billie simply walked over to the sofa, picked up the biggest and hardest looking pillow, walked over to Tre, while smiling sweetly might I add. And in a quick movement of his arms, lifted up the pillow and slapped Tre over the head with the pillow as hard as he could, “It’s Tre Cool.” he added before walking out like nothing had happened, while Tre just lay on the floor, playing dead by the looks of it.

“Ha, funny.” I said and giggled slightly, while staring at Tre.

“Why are you standing on the coffee table? Why is Tre dead, again?” A very confused Joey asked with a equally confused Jakob by his side, “Why doesn’t any one tell any thing any more? It’s not fair, no one bothers to tell wh-“

“Oh, don’t go there girlfriend,” I said adding a few clicks of my thumb and finger.

“I swear you get weirder every day.” Jakob said matter-of-factly.

“I swear you get shorter every day,” I answered in same tone as him.

Jakob growled and stomped off.

“So why exactly is Tre dead and why are you still standing on the coffee table?” Joey asked again

“Cause, this honey, is the Armstrong household, the people inside are just as weird as the happenings itself.” I said, and ruffled Joey’s hair on the way out.

“Wait, no, come back. That doesn’t make any sense.” Joey shouted and ran after me.