61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Fourteen On The List

Billie had invited Tre and Mike around, they were discussing tour dates and all that shit.

“So, we’ll be leaving at about July-“

“Oh my god, did you watch Hannah Montana this morning?” I jumped in, Billie stopped talking and gave me the evils and he started to talk again.

“So it’s definitely July-” He started again.

“Cause if you did, it was ah-fucking-mazing!” I said, making an amazed expression. I was given yet another dirty look form Billie; I could tell he was ignoring me.

“July the fif-“ Billie almost growled this time.

“It was the one where Hannah did that thing, where after this other thing happened, and it made everyone go ‘oh my god’ and it happened after, the thing that made everyone go ‘oh no’ and it was all sorted out cause of this thing Hannah said and every one was like ‘pheow’ and ‘woo.’ It was sooooo good.” I had stopped rambling, and looked at Billie as if to ask him to continue.

He ignored me and continued, “This is a good time to go because-”

“And ohmygod! Emilie was like, ‘you so shouldn’t have done that’ but Hannah was all like ‘I don’t care what you think, cause’ no really does’ and I was like, ‘ohhh, girlfriend you did not just say that’. I was shocked to the core.” I finished off with a shocked expression and smiled at Billie’s frown.

“So, the first place we’re going is the-” I’m sure everyone heard the low growl in Billie throat.

“It was just so, ugh, just unbelievable.” I said, leaning back on the sofa.

The expression on Billie’s face changed from angry to happy and excited, “I know, it was like totally amazing. I taped it. We can watch it again later, you know, like, after my daily worshiping of The Jonas Brothers, Twilight, High School Musical and Zac Efron. It was just like so ‘ohmygod.’”

This had shocked me, a lot. And I could see Mike and Tre were shocked at Billie for suddenly confessing his love for Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, High School Musical and Zac Efron.

"You sick fucker." I said eyeing Billie.

So, it had frankly scared me a bit, and I knew I was beaten at this one, so I got up and walked away.

Billie just cleared his throat and continued with tour dates and venues.