61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Fifteen On The List

I had found Billie sitting in the basement, playing a bit of guitar and I went to him and sat across form him.

“Hey, Billie, I’m sorry about this morning and the whole talking over you thing.” I said looking down at my feet.

“It’s okay, honey. It was a bit funny though.” He said smiling at me.

“It was wasn’t it? I just wanted to ask you something.” I said quietly.

Billie sighed, “But, I already told you how sex works and where babies come form.”

“No, no, no, it’s something else,” I said hurriedly, “I’ve been wondering, what is a green day?”

“It’s a band.”

“No, but where did it come form?”

“Oh, right, well it’s a day where you do nothing but smoke weed.” Billie said matter-of-factly.

I chuckled, “I see, I thought it had something to do with St. Patrick’s Day.”

“Why wou-”

I cut Billie off, “You know, what’d be awesome, a Green Day Day!” I sat up and clapped my hands with excitement.

“And what do you do on Green Day Day?”

I shrugged, “I dunno, have a green day?”

“No.”

“Oh, why not?”

“Cause.”

“Asshole.” I got up, slapped him over the head, and walked away, half way to the door, I turned back around, “I found your stash, so I’m going to have my own Green Day Day!” And then I blew a raspberry.

“I don’t have a stash.” Billie lied.

“Oh yes you do.” I said walking back up the stairs.

“Please don’t tell Adie.” Was the last thing I heard him say.