61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Sixteen On The List

Billie later decided to bribe me and take the whole family – Mike and Tre included – to eat at McDonalds, I thought I’d use this for my next little plan.

So there we were, in McDonalds, taking the biggest table up and waiting for Billie and Mike to return with the food. I tried to make conversation with Joey and Jakob, both that ignored me completely. So they at that point really didn’t like me.

As Billie returned with the food, Joey had just started to talk to Tre, not me Tre. Billie and Mike handed out all the food, and then sat in their own seats and started to eat.

A little into our trip at McDonalds, a nice waitress came up to us and asked Billie, Mike and Tre for an autograph, while blushing like mad.

Mike was the closest to her so she handed the piece of paper to him; he wrote down something, smiled at the waitress – who seemed to go weak at the knees - and passed it to Tre who did that same. And finally it got to Billie.
“There you go,” he handed the piece of paper back after he had wrote something, “One autograph for the lovely waitress.”

The.

I doubled over laughing and holding my sides. Joey had a chip in his hand and was on his way to put it in his mouth, but my sudden out burst had caused his to jump and poke himself in the nose with the chip, therefore, causing me to laugh even more.

Everyone at the table – including the blushing waitress – had stopped what they were doing and was now staring at me, I’m not too sure they understood why exactly I was laughing so loudly.

“Yo-You said t-th-the.” I said loudly, while holding my sides. “A-and Joey, h-he poked him-himself with a –ch-chip.”

Tre smiled and giggled along with me, “I like this girl. Where did you find her?”

Then my laughing suddenly stopped, I glared at Tre, before going back to eating my food like nothing happened.

Joey opened and closed his mouth and then shrugged, “I just don’t get you.”

“Oh yeah, well,” I blew a loud raspberry in his face, “that’s what I think of you.”

“Lovely.” Joey said and wiped his face.

Everyone stayed silent, just sitting there and eating, except for Tre, who kept smiling and waving at me.

“So what are we going to do for the weekend?” Billie asked putting his arm around Adie.

“Well I thought we could-” But she jumped out of her skin and was cut off by my hysterical laughter.

The.

Joey, Jakob, Mike, Adie and Billie were all frozen staring at me, while Tre pointed at laughed at me. Joey glared at me; he really didn’t like me.

Tre giggled and clapped his hands together, “Can we keep her?”

“Well, don’t encourage her,” Adie said to Tre, while I continued to piss myself.

“Oh okay, can she live with me?” Tre asked, looking very hopeful.

I stopped laughing immediately and ate me food, with everyone still staring me, wide eyed. I got a bit sick of being scared at.

I sighed, “Didn’t your mom ever tell you it’s rude to stare?” And then everyone got one with whatever they were doing. Tre still insisted that he keeps me and I move in with him cause apparently, according to Tre, ‘We’d be like cookies and milk together.’