61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Eighteen On The List

Later, I decided that Billie was dirty, so I followed him around, gasping every loudly and sprayed everything he touched with disinfectant. He tried to ignore and pretended not to notice me.

I could tell he was starting to get angry, just after I had sprayed Blue with disinfectant and told him to ‘keep him filthy hands of my baby.’ I heard a little growl, but Billie managed to hold in the anger and walked with his fists balled up, tightly.

I sprayed the door handle after he had walked out.

But, i got distracted and forgot about Billie for a while. And when I remembered I couldn’t find the fucker, this house was huge! Therefore, I ended up walking around the house, blindly looking for Billie.

A hand came on to my shoulder, and I reacted.

“Hey-”

I quickly turned around and sprayed who ever that was standing behind me with disinfectant in their chest.

I looked up and saw Mike standing there, looking down at the newly formed wet patch on his shirt. “You sprayed me.” He stated the obvious.

“It’s cause you’re dirty.” I said, with a hint of sexy in my tone.

“Oh yeah,” Mike cocked an eyebrow, “In what way? In a dirty dirty wa-“

“Mikey,” Mike was cut off but Billie, who appeared at just the right moment, “I strongly suggest you don’t make a pass at my potential daughter.”

“Making a pass at her? Who made a pass at her? I didn't make a pass at her.” Mike walked off smiling.

Billie and I just stood there for a bit, in silence. I decided to spray him in the arm with disinfectant and walk away like I did not just spray him with cleaning stuff.