61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Ninteen On The List.

“Who’s a pretty little beastie-boo-boo?” I asked Billie, in a patronizing baby voice, “You a pretty little beastie-boo-boo, yes you are.”

I stood in front of Billie, while he sat down on the sofa, and I ruffled his hair speaking in baby talk and pinching his cheeks every now and again.

“Lucy-lu-lu.” I said pinching his cheeks and then I giggled, “You a little tub-tub in the cheek area, yes you are. Chuchi coo-coo.”

Billie slapped my hand away. “Tub-tub in the cheek area?”

I gasped slightly, “Yes, yes, Silly-Billie-Willie-Lilly. You ‘s a tub-tub in the cheeks.” I pinched his cheek again, “Look at it, lookie at all this tub-tub. You’re so pretty, yes you are. Ah-coo-chi coo-chi boo-boo silly Billie.”

“Please stop.” Billie simply said, avoiding my gaze.

“But you’re so pretty-ful, and so coo-chi, coo-chi, coo-chi coo coo.”

“Please stop.” Billie repeated, looking more pissed off then angry.

“Billie got a Willie but he just can’t find it.” I sang while pinching his cheeks.

And that’s what I did for about the next half-hour.
By the time I had gotten bored of pinching Billie’s tub-tub cheeks, they were about as red as a baboon’s bottom. I, being an idiot set out to annoy and piss off Billie Joe Armstrong that I was, told him that his cheeks were red like a baboon’s bottom, and he gave me what I have to say was the dirtiest death glare I have ever seen.

I felt like an inch tall.

Better then having cheeks red like a baboon’s bottom.