61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty On The List

Billie sat on the other end on the sofa while I sat on my end, looked to me like he was keeping a safe distance. I was just going to ask him one little and then leave.

“Billie, can I ask you something?”

“No, no you can’t.” Billie answered quickly, waving his hand in front of him.

“But, it’s a quick one.” I pleaded with him.

“Ugh, fine, what is it?” Billie gave in, he must have realized it will be easier for him to just let me ask him.

“Yay!” I squealed, I stood up and went to stand in front of Billie, tickling him under the chin, “Oos, a pwetty lil’ girly?” I ruffled his hair.

Billie stayed silent for a bit, before he slapped my hand away, “I give up on you, Ellie, I really do.”

“Only cause you’re a pwetty lil’ girly.” I rubbed the side of his face. “and pretty damn sexy.”

“Ellie, you can’t call me sexy,” Billie said in a suddenly serious tone.

“Why? Why can’t I call you sexy?” I asked, stomping my feet.

“Because you might be my daughter, calling my sexy is incest-ish.” He sounded so matter-of-fact.

“But, I can still call you pretty, right?”

Billie sighed, “If you insist.”

“Woo!” I squealed and ruffled his hair again, “Oos, a pwetty lil’ girly?”

Billie tried his best to ignore me and just sat there, not saying anything, reading a magazine while I ruffled his hair and tickled him under the chin.

A knock on the door distracted me. I went to t answer it. I could see the relief on Billie’s face as I walked away.

I opened the door and smiled, “Tre!’

“Ellie!”

“Dude, come in.”

Tre came in and asked me what was wrong with Billie, so I explained the whole 66 ways list thing to him and he asked if he could help with them. I decided it’ll be funny to watch Tre make Billie suffer.

Tre walked in to the room and sat on Billie’s lap, “Whatchoodoin?”

“Ugh, crap it’s you again.” Billie groaned, while trying to get Tre off his lap.