61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty One On The List

The huge black tour bus loomed over us, as we stood in the front garden. The bus was huge. We all stood there, staring up at the bus. We had become accustom to the blackness, but te size was breath-taking.

"So, this is where I'm going to be leaving for the next seven months." Billie spoke, trying to start a conversation and get the attention of the hugeness of the bus. "What do y'think?"

"Can I make it pretty?" I asked still not taking my eyes off the bus.

"What?" He looked and sounded confused.

"Can I decorate it?" I asked, again.

"No, no, no, no," Billie repeated. "Knowing you, you'd probably going to cover it with Slipknot merch and make it day-glo."

"Awh, please? I can control myself, y'know." I asked, cuddling his arm.

"Ugh," Billie looked frustrated, "Fine, but only cause Adie said I have to be nice to you." Billie paused. "There is a voice in the back of my head, screaming at me not to let you do this." I did not expect this. " But, I've never listened to voice before, so I'm not going to start now."

Yay!

I was going to need Tre's help with this one. So I called him. The phone rang for a bit, before he answered. "Hello?"

"Hello, it's me. Ellie." I paused and waited for his response, but I only got a accepting grunt. "Billie's letting me decorate his bus. And I wanted to make it all pretty 'n' pink. But, me being fifteen, can not afford all the stuff needed. So I was wondering if you could help me, by getting all the shit needed?" I bit my lip as I waited for his response.

"Wait,wait, wait." He sounded angry. "Billie is letting you decorate his bus? But he would never let me decorate it, no matter how many times I said I won't fuck it up. That's fucked."

"S'cause I'm more trustworthy than you." I said trying to piss Tre off, " You see, Tre-Tre, this could be your revenge for Billie not letting you decorate his bus."

Tre gasped loudly, as though he had just thought of something ingenious, "You get Billie out of the house for the next two hours. I will be there in half an hour. I'll have all the pink shit." Tre hung up not even saying bye.

Now, I need to think of a way to get Billie out of the house. I sat and thought for a while. I ended up going with the easiest option.

"Billie!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

"What?" He shouted back.

"Mike said that you have to go see him."

"Fine, I'll leave in a sec."

I wasn't expecting him to go so easily, but I wasn't going to complain. I just sat and smiled when Billie walked past to go to Mike's place.

Twenty minutes later there was a ring at the door. My heart sank, because I thought Billie was back. But, it was Tre. Behind him he had the whole of his car stuffed with pink stuff. I hoped it wasn't his things.

Tre rubbed his hands together and smiled evilly. "Let's get decorating."

~~

The inside of the bus was scattered with pink pieces, everything from hot pink cutlery, to pink sofa covers. Imagine, Paris Hilton's dressing room, mixed with a prep's bedroom, topped off with a pick obsessed transsexual's wardrobe. Then you might get an idea of what the bus looked like.

Tre and I had had blind folded Billie and brought up to the bus. We told him we had a small surprise. He stood with his arms stretched out in front of him.

"You ready?" Tre asked, reaching up to the knot in the blind fold.

Billie nodded. I could feel the tension grow quickly and felt as though the bus might explode with the amount of tension.

The blind fold fell form Billie's face. Billie gasped and he choked on his own breathe ever-so-slightly. He wondered about speechless before speaking. "W-What the fuck have you done?"

"Revenge. My friend, sweet, sweet revenger." Tre said, before he walked out of the bus, leaving Billie and I alone.

Billie's breathing become dragged out and deep as he stared me down. All I could think was to smile and giggle a bit. He continued to breath deeply and dragged out, I think he was holding in a lot of anger.