61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty Four On The List.

It was ten o’clock and I was determined to annoy and piss off Billie even more. It seemed that Tre wasn’t helping ever much since he went off on holiday for the next few days.

Joey and Jakob had retired for the day and were making their way to bed. I was pretty sure Joey was brushing his teeth while Jakob was getting into his jammies. Adie and Billie say cuddling on the living room sofa. I was so going to ruin the moment for them. Billie was going to get it.

I had casually walk into the living and sat next to Billie. They were kissing, but not full on, just little pecks and closed mouth kisses. Yes, it was all very sweet.

“Billie.” I said, pushing him a bit. “Gimme the remote.”

I put my hand in Billie’s had to get the remote, which was currently in between his legs. The moment Billie felt my hands on him, he stopped kissing Adie, pushed her away a little and gave the look of doom. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

I smiled innocently. “I want to watch that show on Michael Jackson.”

Billie switched the channel over to the recovery channel, the only channel I hate with a passion.

“Noooo.” I cried, covering my eyes.

I heard Billie laugh and turn the volume up, Adie giggled a bit too. Now, I was going to get Billie.

“C’mon, Billie.” I said, standing up and grabbing him wrist.

Billie clearly had no idea what I was doing, since he looked up at me then down at his wrist and looked very confused. “What?”

“C’mon.” I repeated, “It’s time for bed.” I tugged on his wrist, trying to get him to stand up.

“Time for bed?” See, clearly very confused little man.

“Yeah, you need to be in bed before ten-thirty, it’s just the right time for you to get your beauty sleep.” I paused. “Duh.”

“I don’t need any beauty sleep.” Billie grabbed his wrist back.

“Yes you do.” I went to grab his wrist, but he moved away before I could get it.

“No I don’t.” Billie growled, as he slapped my hand that was reaching for his wrist.

I slapped him across the face and grabbed his wrist. Leaning and speaking in a very low and threatening tone, “you need beauty sleep.”

After a while of arguing and pushing and shoving and pulling and threatening, I finally managed to drag Billie upstairs. I stood across from him in his bedroom. He stood with his hands on his hips, glaring at me. I threw a pair of pajama bottoms at him; it hit him on the shoulder.

“Put them on.” I demanded. I rolled my eyes when Billie gestured for me to turn around. I mumbled, ‘fine’, before turning around.

Billie climbed into bed; he was being reluctant. But, I had managed to force him into the room, so getting him into bed was going to be no problem whatsoever.

I tucked him and kissed his forehead. After, I walked over to the CD played and played Thriller by Michael Jackson. I walked back to Billie, with a funky spring in my step. By now Billie had his hands gripping the top of the covers and he had pulled it up to his nose.

Rubbing his forehead I said, “Now be a good boy and good to sleep. Beauty sleep is very good sleep.” I pinched his cheeks, “You sleep at this time every night, or the dead dancing people from the Thriller video will get you.”

Billie actually looked scared.

“Every night?” I asked.

Billie looked even more scared and nodded.

Cause this is Thriller. Thriller Night. There ain’t no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl.

I heard Billie whimper a little and call for Adie before I left the room.