61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty Five on the List.

Tre Cool and I were sitting in living room laughing our asses off. I was laughing normally while Tre, on the other hand, was bending-over-holding-his-gut laughing. I knew it wasn’t long before Billie or someone else heard the insane laughter.

And it wasn’t long before Billie walked in, looking like he wanted to get into the laughter as well. Seeing Billie made me laugh even more.

“What you laughing about, guys?” Billie said, cheerily.

“Oh,” I had to stop to laughing, “Just about…how…y-you…dance when you…sing…holiday.” I finally finished what I had to say, in between a series of laughs.

Billie’s face sunk when he heard what I had said. “What do you mean? What do I do when I sing holiday?”

“Well, you do this.” I jumped up and ran around circling Billie, singing loudly, and out of tune: “Hear the sound of the falling rain//Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!)//The shame//The ones who died without a name.” I continued to run around the room, waving my arms in the air, circling Billie, and singing out of tune, while Billie stood staring wide eyed and Tre was on the floor laughing his ass off.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Jakob sprung in the door with two big suitcases in each hand. I stopped where I was, and so did Billie and Tre, we all stared at Jakob like he was an alien.
“I’m back!” He screeched at the top of lungs, grinning like a chimp.

“Uh, where did you go?” Billie asked, unsurely.

“On holiday.” Jakob could see that we all still didn’t understand so he went to explain some more. “I’ve been away for the last seven weeks. And now I’m back.” He finished with a big grin.

“Yeah, course you did.” I said in a very sarcastic tone.

“So, you didn’t notice I was gone?” He started to look upset.

“Uh, not really.” Tre decided it was time for him to get into the conversation.

“Well, that very nice.” Jakob huffed and picking his suitcase up he turned around and left the room.

“Where was I?” Everyone stopped and looked at me, while I thought. “Oh I remember.” I began the whole running-around-singing-loudly thing.

Billie eventually got pissed off and walked out.

I looked at Tre, “Oh, that felt good.”