61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty Six On The List

"Pshht." I whispered to Billie.

Billie looked up from his songwriting notebook, looked at me, rolled his eyes and went back to his notebook. I found it quite rude.

"Pshht." I repeated to Billie.

This time Billie just ignored and continued to scribble words down in his notebook.

"Pshht!!!" This time I almost shouted and Billie jumped a little in his seat.

"What?" Billie asked, he had caved in.

I gestured, using my pointer finger, for him to lean over to the kitchen island, so I can whisper in his ears.

Billie looked intreged, and leaned a little. "What?" He whispered.

I gestured for him to lean in closer. So he did.

"What?" He repeated.

"How do you make a baby?" I asked, looking Billie straight in the eyes.

I have to admit he looked a little disappointed in my question as though he was expecting me to ask a better question. Billie stared at me, and then slumped back in his seat. "You’ve already asked me that." He stated.

‘"I have?" I was acting confused.

"Yes, yes, you have. At three-thirty in the morning." He went back to his notebook.

"So to make a baby you need a man and woman," Billie nodded, "they do it," Billie nodded again, "then…" I paused for added effect. "Can you help me make a baby?"

Billie stopped writing and stared at the page in his notebook for a while before looking up and me like he wanted to seriously hurt me. I heard a low growl grow in the back of Billie’s throat. Almost, a lion like growl.

"I take that as a no then…" I left the room and with a Billie-like growl.