61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty Seven On The List

"Tre, I really don’t think we should do that on stage." Billie said, making Tre upset.

"But, why not? The crowd would love it.’" Tre sulked, pushing his bottom lip out.

"I don’t care whether or not the crowd will love it, we’re not having strippers on stage." Billie stated.

I could tell Billie was trying to ignore me, but I know it was bugging him. I was sat in the chair across the room, with a magazine in my hands, but I wasn’t reading the magazine. I was staring at Billie. Billie caught my eye a few times, but he quickly broke and went back to looking at Tre or Mike.

A few more minutes of staring at Billie, I could see him starting to crack. The frown on his face from every time he looked at me, gave it away.

Tre handed a few sheets of paper to Billie, but my gaze was still locked on him.

One more time Billie, locked eyes with mine.

"What the fuck are looking at?!" Billie shouted as he stood up and threw the sheets of paper up in the air.

"Nothing. God, you need anger management." I said, calmly and pretended I was reading my magazine.

"Dude, you know what you need right now?" Tre asked Billie.

"What?"

Tre grinned, "A strip tease."

At that moment Mike jumped up and pulled his trousers down. "Oh god, Tre fuck me!" He screamed while air humping. He stopped and realized just what he had done. He cleared his throat, pulled his trousers up and sat back down. "So, about the strippers on stage…."