61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty Nine On The List

Dinner time at the Armstrongs’ was always a fun time. But, to night, I couldn’t stop my mind from wondering and thinking up ways of how to pluck Billie’s eyebrows.

There was light conversation at dinner table, but I wasn’t really involved, I was much too deeply involved in thinking up my scheme to pluck Billie’s hairy eyebrows.

I decided to wait till after dinner, there were too many people to do it now. It would much easier when it was just me and Billie around.

Three hours later, Adie had retreated to her bedroom to watch some TV and to - in her own words – ‘have some Adie Time.’ Meanwhile, the two boys had both gone up to their bedroom to do their homework. So that just left Billie in the living room watching Fear Factor.

I made sure I was very, very quiet when I snuck up behind Billie. I stood up behind – he still had no idea was there - and with one swift movement, I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"Oh my god, what the fuck!!?!" Billie shouted as his head was pulled back.

"Your eyebrows, Billie, how can you walk around with those on your face?" And with that I put the pluckers on his forehead and pulled out on hair.

Billie managed to get his hair out of grip and jump up from the sofa. "You. Ellie. You need sort yourself out. Seriously, my eyebrows are fine."

I made a sad face, "Awh, I’m sowwy Beej. I wuv you weally."

Billie smiled at this. "You, Ellie, are unbelievable."

"And you, Billie Joe Armstrong, have really bad eyebrows."