61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Thirty One On The List.

The floor was hard and uncomfortable. A bit of it was digging into my cheek. But, hopefully this would be worth it, in the long run. I had a list to finish before the results get here.

I heard the bus door open and I felt a little excited like a kid in a candy store. Annoying Billie was just heaven.

Footstep up the stairs – there only three but hey, they’re stairs. I wondered what he would think when he saw me lying there on the floor of his tour bus.

I heard a heavy sign, indicating that Billie was on the bus and had seen me. Clearly, he was not impressed.

“Ellie. Explain.” He walked over to me.

I said nothing and tried to hold in my laugh.

Billie gently pushed me with his foot, as if checking I was still alive. “Eh-Leeeeee. You still in there?”

I said and did nothing.

“Ellie! What are you doing?!” Billie raised his voice a little.

“Shh.” I said. “I’m playing dead.”

“Playing dead? Playing Dead?” Billie signed, even heavier than he did before – which was surprising. “This is so typical of you, Ellie.”

“Chill, dude.”

Billie huffed. “I have had it up to here.” I couldn’t see Billie, but I guessed he had his hand somewhere around his neck. “With you.” Billie stopped talking and proceeded to storm off the bus and bury himself in the basement. Typical. Pfft.