61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Five On The List

‘George Bush knows what he’s talking about’, read the bumper sticker now super glued on Billie’s BMW’s bumper. That was my revenge for him making that man stick a needle in my arm and take a blood sample for the DNA test, no one lets some one stick a needle in me and gets away with it.

“Hey, Ellie, what are doing out here?” Billie’s voice came from the front door.

I quickly hid the tube of glue behind my back and put on my best ‘innocent’ face. “Nothing, Billie, just admiring your car.”

“You are one strange little girl.” He said pointing the car key at me and pulling his jacket on.

“Where ya’ going?” I asked, like a little kid, super glue still behind my back.
“To visit Tre.” He said and climbed in the car.

Upon hearing this, I ran to the car, lent in to the passenger side window and knocked. Billie turned and scrolled the window down. “Can I come?” I asked, puppy dogs coming in very useful.

Billie looked at me questioningly and eyed my funnily, I held up my puppy dogs eyes and stared him down. He finally broke. “Oh okay then, get in.”

“Woo.” I jumped into the car and turned on the radio, and unknowingly dropping the superglue on the floor of the passenger side of the car.

“Dude, who’s the chick?” Tre asked, glaring at me.

I glared back, but glare-er then Tre.

“Family.” Billie answered shortly, not evening looking up from the magazine he seemed so interested in.
“Oh,” Tre said, once again, glaring at me. “I don’t like you.” Tre finished and walked outside, leaving me and Billie alone.

“So, this is where the infamous Tre Cool lives.” I said, trying to make conversation.

“Looks that way.” He said again not looking up from the magazine. He was just being difficult.

“Dude, Billie, I never thought I’d see that bumper sticker on your car.” Tre said walking in causally.

“What bumper sticker? I don’t have a bumper sticker.” Billie finally looked up from the magazine.

“The bumper sticker on your bumper, and yes you do.” Tre said matter-of-factly, pointing out the window.

I watched Tre and Billie from the window, trying to get the bumper sticker of, for what seemed like for ever. I was pretty sure Billie didn’t have any nails left after all that scratching on the corners of the sticker. They finally gave up; Billie ended it with a kick to the bumper and walked back into the house.

“Ellie, I know it was you.” Billie said walking back in, looking very angry, with a very amused looking Tre behind him. “First the cabbages, then the comb, and now the sticker, what next watch me shower?”

“Wait, wait, wait, wait.” Tre interrupted. “What cabbages, and what comb?”

“What can I say, dude? Super glue is super.” I said shrugging.

’What next, watch me shower?’ he had said, and that is just what I might do.