61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Six On The List

6) Poking Billie.

“Hey!” I yelled, jumping to sit next to Billie.

“Oh God.” Billie whispered, rubbing his forehead.

“Whatchoodoin?” I asked shuffling closer to him.

“Nothing, really.”

I shuffled closer to him, “you’re like really pretty, you know that don’t you?”

Billie signed and ran a hand through his hair frustrated-ly. “ If you say so.”

I smirked at him, lifted my forefinger, and jabbed him hard in the fore arm, with enthusiasm. Then, giggled.

“Ow,” Billie cried, rubbing the place I just poked him. “What was that for?” He added in a very whiny tone.

“You’re sooo whinyyy.” I replied in the same tone he had just used, added with a very hard poke to side of the nose. “Ewww, boogers. Did you get the bumper sticker off, yet?”

“You know I haven’t.” Billie glared at me.

“Well, I would say I’m sorry, but I’m not, and I don’t like lying. If you get my where I’m coming form.”

After five minutes of just sitting there and getting poke by me, Billie stood up and walked away without a word. Of course, I had gotten up and followed to continue my quest of poking him.
Billie led me into the kitchen where he sat at the island eating pop tarts, while staring into space. I snuck up beside him, and poked him in side of his face, bringing him out of his day dream, and a ‘ow’ to slip form his lips.

“Leave. Me. Alone.” Billie semi-yelled, inches form my face.

“No. I. Will. Not.” I replied, before blowing my cheeks and staring at him.

Billie stood up, and grabbed my shoulders. I honestly thought he was going to hit me, but instead he pushed to sit on the chair he was just sat in a second ago. Still pressing down on my shoulders Billie spoke, “You stay. Me go shower.” He said like, I couldn’t speak English, or something.

I giggled at him. “Me come watch?” I said in the same way he did.

“What?” Billie looked very confused. “No you stay.”

Billie walked out with that being his last words. I stayed and decided to finish off the pop tarts he had forgotten, before sneaking in on him.

I popped the last pop tart in my mouth, and made my way to his on suite bathroom. I stood outside and listen to him singing ‘it’s raining men.’ I failed to restrain my laughter.
With my hand on the door nob I twisted it and slowly opened the door…..
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH!!!
Short I know, but I was just building up the tension for the next one!
The next one going to be FUN!!!
I gets to make Ellie watch him shower. How exciting!