61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Seven and Eight On The List.

As the bathroom door drifted open, some steam form the shower poured out and into the master bedroom.

“It’s raining men! Hallelujah! Mmm, it’s raining men!” Billie sang loudly, what a song!

I stepped out into the bathroom, and slowly made my way to the shower area, and prepared myself for my big entrance. I raised my hand and on the shower curtain, taking a deep breathe, and yanked it open.

“Surprise!”

Billie must’ve had the shock of his life, the poor guy jumped a mile in the air, dropped the soap, screamed and fell back hitting the tiled shower wall pretty hard, and well, it was him that had made the bigger entrance. If you get what I mean. Wink wink.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!?” Billie screamed, at the top of his lungs, clutching his hands around his area, in attempt to cover up his nakedness. But failed.

“I-I wanted t-to say hi.” I stuttered and smiled after, while trying to see past Billie’s hands.

“While I’m in the shower. And would you stop trying to look.” He yelled at me.

“But, I missed you; you don’t love me anymore, do you?” I said and pouted my bottom lip out.

“I do love you, but,” He paused and gestured me to look around; “I’m kinda busy right now. So can you like go, now. Please.”

“No.” I simply said, I pulled the toilet seat down, and sat on the cover, arms crossed and watching, interestingly.

After a while of me sitting me watching Billie pathetically trying to shower, but at the same time not let me see anything, and decided to make this situation a bit more uncomfortable for him. “Dude, what does it do?”

Billie looked confused, “what does what do?”

“That.” I pointed to his lower midriff.

Billie realized just what I was talking about and looked shocked and confused, “I-It, it does something..”

“Which is…?”

“I-It…uhhh….makes babies.”

“Ohhh, yeah, I knew you that,” I said, matter-of-factly, “I was testing you.”

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, like nothing had ever happened, but soon after hearing a ‘thank fuck,’ I turned and walked back in there, taking my seat back on the toilet. Receiving a death glare form Billie of course.