Status: ACTIVE.

I Won't Call This Hell

its all for her or none at all

Relief was the feeling of today. John was completely busy, which meant he had no room in his schedule to take me out or interrogate me through the phone. I was probably a little too overjoyed about that.

Then again, how could I not be? I could breathe. I could relax, or sleep, or catch up on some much-needed studying. But no- I was going on and on about anything and everything with my best friend via instant messaging. Had been for the last couple of hours, and probably still would be hours from now. Though it was only eight PM now.

The only noises were my fingers against the keyboard, and the ding! of Sophie's replies; made apparent through my speakers. My dad was taking my mother out to dinner and they weren't expected back until 11 or so. I, on the other hand, was expected to be done with the laundry when they returned.

Between folding a shirt and answering Sophie, I was busy. Not very productive, but busy. Which was when the doorbell rang.

**

I set the pizza box on the kitchen counter, before returning to my laptop that was perched on the coffee table.

Someone bought me pizza, I wrote.

What?

Pizza delivery just came w/a pizza that was already paid for.

Don't eat it!

Why not?

My phone buzzed beside me and the doorbell rang simultaneously. The caller ID said one person, and dammit if the person behind my door wasn't the same boy. John.

"Sorry I'm late. Pizza Boy wouldn't pull out of your driveway," he said. John cautiously stepped into the house.

"I thought you were busy today." He had said he was busy; completely booked. I couldn't be imagining things to fulfill my own happiness, right?

"Check the clock, Lyn. Its night time."

"I hate you so much right now. You did pay for the pizza, though," I told him, pushing the door shut. John continued to stand stiffly in the doorway area, and I found Sophie's words blinking across the screen of my laptop.

Someone who hates you could have done it. You have no idea what is on that pizza pie!

Its much worse than that. John O'Callaghan. I ignored the odd emoticons she replied with, typing: Oh, and its pepperoni. Before signing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you wanna get Supersonic?