Stories of Teenage Demons

Maria is a Demon.
Damien is her brother.
Kyle is a Vampire.
Valerie is his sister.
Anne is a good girl,right? Wrong.
Really, she's just like the rest of them.
Anne is a witch.
Dani is her best friend.
She's a witch too.
She's just as bad as the rest of them.
But are they really that bad?

Follow Maria, Damien, Kyle, Valerie, Anne, and Dani through this demonic story of abuse, death, love, hate, apathy, insanity, and finding someone they can finally relate to. Someone who finally knows what it's like to be a demonic outcast of humanity.

Disclaimer: I own the characters, the plot, and pretty much everything. Except the chapter titles. I got them off a 100 themes list online. This was originally supposed to be a 100 theme challenge, but I really wanted to make it a story. Now, I know that the only stories I've finished to date are one-shots, but this will be different! I know where I'm going, I've got a guideline!

Warning: This is what comes from reading too much Dip (Damien/Pip) yaoi on fanfiction.net and too many of them being 100 theme challenges. I love a challenge. Also, I listen to weird music. Like, if you looked in my iTunes library... I've got alternative rock, punk, classic rock, opera, Japanese music, pop, pop punk, and pretty much any other category of music. I like to listen to it on album shuffle while I type, and at the moment I happen to be listening to Panic! At The Disco's first album. So the first few chapters will be a little... weird. And different from when I'm listening to Green Day or Maroon 5 or Three Days' Grace or Katy Perry or Lil' John or Say Anything or MCR... You get the idea.

So, without further ado, here we go!