Dont Take My Heart And Put It On The Shelf

We left off with Nicole going on her first ever head lining tour with her favorite band, her best friends and her boyfriend but not just as a fan girl or a just-for-show kind of girl...but as part of the band...not officially but still. Nick, Joe and Kevin are her best friends...Nick's her boyfriend...and after a very long year of "Big Changes" it's time for her to do what she loves...and being with who she loves.

Her two other best friends; Jessica and Melissa, have also joined them. The three of them are {and have been} always inseparable, they even followed Nicole when she had to move out of New York, to California and they've always been one small family. But what happens in this story that changes that between all of them? Will they still be close, like they were in the first story?

She loves Nick Jonas with all her heart and she loves his brothers and his family and she wouldn't ever want to do anything to hurt them...but when it comes to a point where she's forced to choose weather she wants him to be happy or left heart broken...what will she do?

You'll see what i mean if you continue reading, this story is filled with love, lust, friendship, romance and much drama.