Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 15

6-19-09

The past few days have been hectic. It has been 3 days since me and Nick broke up and tomorrow is the first concert in America. Everyone knows that this concert isn’t going to be the best one ever. Nick has been moping around like the world came to an end but it is his fault so I don’t care. Yeah I’m mad but can you really blame me? He broke up with me over something so simple and childish then wanted me to just forget it and take him back. That was not going to happen.

Since the break up he has threatened with so many things it is stupid. He said that he wouldn’t perform tomorrow, he wouldn’t talk to anyone, and today he said his was going to stop eating and go an insulin strike (Kevin talked him out of that though.)

Right now I am trying not to care about anything, but Nick has me worried. I don’t want him to go and do something stupid. That would be insane. I am hurting inside just as much as he is but I am not threatening people and making stupid decisions and I am the one that has the most to handle. Let’s not forget my parents did die less than a year ago that is why I’m glad Kevin is always here when I need him. He is like the perfect older brother, like the kind that you see in stupid movies.

But even though I am worried about Nick it doesn’t mean I think of him any higher than 3 days ago. I still think of him as an insult to the human species.

Either way, life goes on and both of us will have to move on so forget it.

-Jazi


“Jazmin.”

I looked up from my notebook to find none other than Jerk-Face sitting in the doorway. “What do you want?” I asked with a slowly and angry tone. His voice makes me mad… his face makes me furious.

“We are about to go to the mall, do you want to come?”

I crossed my arms. This was just another sorry attempt for me to be in the same room with him. “Are you going too?”

He rubbed his neck, which wasn’t cute anymore, “Yeah.”

“Then why in the world do you think I would want to go? Goodbye Nicholas,” I said as I walked to the door and closed it in his face. Like I had he makes me mad. Now I see why Miley wrote that stupid song.

Allie’s P.O.V.

“I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” Nick screamed as he walked into the room causing everyone to turn and look at him, “I AM TIRED OF THIS! I AM DONE!” He slammed the door as he left.

“What was that about?” Joe asked.

“I don’t know but I am going to find out.” I got up and ran after him. I caught up to him before the elevator closed. “What is wrong with you?”

“My life is crap.” Nick’s eyes were red and he looked stressed.

“Why would you say that?”

“Alyssa are you kidding me? I broke up with my girlfriend and there is no way in the world I am going to get her back. She won’t even be in the same room as me. Do you know how bad that hurts?” Nick slid down the elevator wall until he was on the floor. “I can’t take this anymore. I want it all to end.”

“Nick if you are thinking about what I think you are thinking about then you better stop. Jazmin still loves you that’s why she is pushing you away. You just have to find a way to win her back and don’t give up. She is going to come around eventually.”

“Allie it isn’t that simple. She hates me and you can see the pain in her eyes every time I am around. I can’t bring pain to the people I love, it hurts too much.”

“And you think doing something stupid isn’t going to hurt us? Nick if you do something that will harm you that will make you a selfish dick head. Think about it, what you are doing right now is only hurting one person that will get over this. If you go and kill yourself then guess what… all your family, friends, and fans will be upset and none of us will get over it so I suggest that you keep trying not matter how hard it is, because once you two get back together your love for each other will only be stronger from that point on. Every relationship has a rough patch and the only difference here is that your rough patch is a really big one,” I finished speaking then sat next to him and pulled him into a tight hug. “I would miss you too much if you died, I need my twin.”

“I’m sorry.”

I wiped one of his tear-drenched cheeks, “It’s ok just promise me that you will keep trying. I even know what you could do to get her back. Don’t forget she is like my sister.”

Nick looked at me, “If you help me get her back you will be the maid of honor at our wedding and the godmother of our first child.”

“Nick, seriously I would be those things anyway, but of course I will help you. I love seeing you and Jazi together.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Jazmin’s P.O.V.

Everyone left the hotel about two hours ago so I am alone. Right now I am texting my best friend Linzy, from New Jersey.

Wht do u mean u heard about me & nick?

Jaz hv u heard of E! news?

u hv 2 b kidding. Is it on now

yeah. Tht is y I txtd u.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV sure enough there is was going across the bottom of the screen. “Nazmin is over?”

wht is a nazmin? It sounds lk a nose problem.

tht’s sick.

Linz wht am I going to do?

srry Idk. Hw about u & nick get back 2gether?

tht seems lk the solution 2 evrythng. I g2g. ttyl.

kk. Peace!

I turned off my phone, I didn’t need to talk to anyone right now. I love how everyone in the world thinks that me and Nick should get back together. I do believe it is my choice not theirs.

I continued to watch E! news and listen to the stupid rumors it was getting out of control so I pick up my phone and did the unthinkable…

“Nick?”

“Uh.” Nick sounded shocked that I called, “Yeah. What’s going on?”

“Have you watched TV in the past 3 days?”

“Yes Jazmin. What are you getting at?”

“E! has something on about us and the rumors are insane Nick. What should we do?”

“Nothing. Just let them pass.”

I sighed, “I am guessing that you really haven’t seen the TV, apparently you broke up with me because I am pregnant and I have another boyfriend. There is now way in the world that any of that is true and everyone knows that. I am not going to let that just pass.”

“Can we talk about this when I get back to the hotel? We are almost there.”

“Fine.”

This is crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
can I get some new comments and subscribers?