Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 22

Allie and I had just finished the interview with Popstar and we are in the hotel waiting to go to the venue for the show tonight.

I turned to Allie as we sat on the couch. “So you had a long story to tell me…” I folded my legs pretzel style and rested my chin in my hands.

“You don’t forget anything do you?” Allie asked with a chuckle.

“Actually I forget your birthday every year.”

Allie threw a sofa cushion at me, “You are just so funny. You know if you forgot my birthday then that means you forgot your boyfriend's birthday, ” Allie smirked at me and crossed her arms.

“Oh you and Nick are twins I never would have guessed.”

“Like I said you are a funny child,” Allie got up and walked to the kitchen, “So do you really need to know the story?”

I stood up and followed her, “You are the one that promised to tell me later so yeah.”

“Well,” She started as she handed me an apple, “when we left New Jersey I was pissed, actually the night that my parents said that we were leaving I didn’t talk to Nick, Kevin, Joe, or my parents because it was their fault that they were separating us. Once we got to the new house and everyone started to “adjust” to our new life, I was moping around and yelling at people for everything. I got mad at Nick, Kevin, and Joe the most because if they didn’t “live their dreams” I would still be in New Jersey.”

“Allie you can get mad at them for doing what so many other people want to do and for being blessed,” I explained.

“Let me finish,” Allie glared at me and I smiled back, “As I was saying. I was mad at them so I only talked to my mom, dad, and Frankie. Finally one day at dinner Joe asked for me to pass the potatoes or something and I was like ‘Get them yourself I am tired of being forced to do things for you guys’ I got up from the table and ran upstairs to my room and cried. A little while later Kevin came up to my room and started talking to me about how he missed Dani but I really didn’t care because I had felt like I lost my sister. I mean it's not even like he knew Dani that long. They met in the Bahamas and it was just a coincidence that she lived in New Jersey. The next day Joe said something else to me that I don’t remember and I totally flipped out. Then Nick looked like he was about to kill me. He was like ‘You aren’t the only person that misses Jazmin so stop being a stuck up immature baby and get over yourself because I know for a fact that I miss her just as much as you do’ or something like that.”

I stopped Allie’s epic novel worth of a story, “Wait, Nick missed me?”

Allie put her hand on her hip, “No, cause it’s not like he hasn't loved you for like EVER.” The sarcasm in Allie’s voice was quite entertaining.

“If he has loved me forever than why did he go out with Miley and Selena and any other girl that wasn’t me? …not to sound self-centered or anything.”

Allie snickered, “Nice save, but he didn’t see you for over a year so he needed a way to get over you. It’s not like he called you everyday like I did.”

“Alyssa if he loved me so much why didn’t he call?”

“Jazmin are you stupid? He wasn’t trying to make things awkward between you two. I mean it’s Nick we are talking about he is quiet and serious, he’s not good when he feels awkward. He does that neck rubbing thing and he already does that enough. If he called as much as I called you he wouldn’t have skin in the back of his neck, but believe me he has always had feelings for you,” Allie said as she walked back to the couch and I followed her.

“I know he said he has always loved me but I never thought he meant it seriously.”

“Oh trust me he meant that as seriously as possible. Actually every time I called you he would ask if you had a boyfriend or if anything happened to you. He is just a protective of you as he is of me.”

“Oh and Allie… I missed you too,” I said as I tackled her in a hug, “I couldn’t live without my sister. Actually my parents got mad at me for being so depressed all the time.”

“Well we are together now so let’s forget those embarrassing stories.”

“Now that is one good idea.” I laughed and hugged Allie once more. I’m happy I get to be with Allie all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short but I don't have a lot of time. comment and subscribe please.